Breaking news: Tide's Brandon Deaderick shot.

SacFalcFan

Good to know it is not life threatning or career ending. The kid is real lucky in that aspect it could of been alot worse. That means Washington and Dareus will have to step it up on the ends.
I think it might be Luther Davis on that end but I am sure Dareus will come over some as well along with Sentimore which must have had a really good fall practice because he came in late and is listed 3rd on that side. They are all going to have to step it up because Deaderick has been playing really well.

I think it might be Luther Davis on that end but I am sure Dareus will come over some as well along with Sentimore which must have had a really good fall practice because he came in late and is listed 3rd on that side. They are all going to have to step it up because Deaderick has been playing really well.

Davis is the more experienced for sure, but dont be surprised by Marcell he is good and only a soph..With Lorenzo too coming in, man its nice to have depth on the dline because a few years ago this would of really hurt. Hopefully Brandon can heal quickly and get back asap.

"He's a very good player," Saban said of Dareus. "He's had a good camp. He's got good initial quickness. He's athletic.

"He runs a little better than maybe some of our other bigger guys, and he can finish on the quarterback."

Davis is the more experienced for sure, but dont be surprised by Marcell he is good and only a soph..With Lorenzo too coming in, man its nice to have depth on the dline because a few years ago this would of really hurt. Hopefully Brandon can heal quickly and get back asap.

"He's a very good player," Saban said of Dareus. "He's had a good camp. He's got good initial quickness. He's athletic.

"He runs a little better than maybe some of our other bigger guys, and he can finish on the quarterback."

Dareus has been doing very well I hear and I cant wait to seem him play. You are right....its been years since we had this kind of depth.

Deaderick was released from the hospital earlier today and made a brief visit by the practice field. They are considering it a puncture wound with no bone or nerve damage although the bullet did ricochet off of his hip also.

Deaderick is a good kid who has worked very hard going into his final season -- hope he can make it back on the field soon.

Good to know it is not life threatning or career ending. The kid is real lucky in that aspect it could of been alot worse. That means Washington and Dareus will have to step it up on the ends.

agreed im glad he will be alright and hopefully will recover quickly. what a scary story.

and i know its off topic, but your avatar is absolutely sick. i just spent like 2 minutes staring at it over and over.