Watch the vikings play defense tonight! This is where we need to get to!

hudson

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mins D has be among the best in the NFL the last few yrs, there are 20 + other teams besides us that wish they had a D like Vikings do ....

we dont have to be that good, just Solid

good vs run

stop the screen

and dont give up big plays on 3rd down

and we will be fine

but yea from what i saw we are a long way from even being able to do that lol

wether or not its a DC that knows how to use our talent or its our players, we need to be closer to this. We have a dominant DE in abe like they have in allen. We have a talented mlb l loften like they do in henderson. People have been talking up babs all year and we drafted a DT and got one back in lewis that i really like. We have potential. but got to get it together!

i was throwing out a sug the other not during the game, that our defense looks very spread out. The LBs i mean. I was was wondering why? Looked like any RB or screen game would be succesful with that wide of lanes. Why not stack it inside aliitle more and really stop the running game. As i watch vikings, they stack there front 7 in tight!

kevin williams 6-5, 311 pat williams 6-3, 317

trey lewis 6-3, 323 babs 6-2, 288 preia jerry 6-2, 290

I got a feeling trey needs to be a starter! And be the anchor!

Honestly, our defensive line was the best part of our defense on Saturday night. I'd say by a very wide margin.

outside of the big run. their O hasnt been dominant at all. I am tired of them man loving Favre.

The D is playing well but the Houston O isnt a juggernaut. I am sorry.

Well they did have the 3rd ranked offense in the league last year with thier starting QB missing 5 games, so they can move the ball normally.