Do you tip?

Guest Regular Guy

Guest Regular Guy

Years ago I delivered Pizza and relied heavily on tips as part of my income. I am sure there are others on here that have or still do work for tips. My question is whether you tip or not???

In my experience and others I have known to work for tips, certain people tip while others do not. For example : IN GENERAL...Black folks rarely tip but a Black man usually DOES tip a white woman :)

Rednecks usually don't tip at all.

No offense to any Black folks or Rednecks, I said IN GENERAL :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Regular Guy
Well I tip. And I'm black and a redneck.

:lol:

Excellent!!! I like that combination. One of my buds is just that as well. He's from South Ga, (Tifton) and he's a counrty brotha. He and I do enjoy watermelon and chicken I might add. Seriously, we do!!!!

The scam going around with pizza joints these days is that they charge a delivery fee. Most folks think that goes to the driver in place of a tip. It does not. It's PURE PROFIT for the pizza guys!!!

Guest Regular Guy
I tip at least 20%. More so on deliveries

I tip about 7-8 dollars for a normal order(15-20$) of pizza. Why? I get my pizza hot and within 15 minutes almost every time. :D

I definately tip. And depending on the situation, I'll tip a high enough percentage to make my friends INSANE.

I tip well, I don't know about THAT well. I have a buddy in Az that tips like 50%. It's insane. He explains to it me like this "Remember what it was like to work on tips? Remember how GOOD it felt to get a big tip?"

He's giving back now that he does not have to work on tips, that's cool.

Guest Regular Guy
What kind of Nazi wouldnt enjoy watermelon and chicken? Both are delicious.

Add some Sweat Tea and some biscuits and we're having a picnic I tell ya!!!!

I tip well, I don't know about THAT well. I have a buddy in Az that tips like 50%. It's insane. He explains to it me like this "Remember what it was like to work on tips? Remember how GOOD it felt to get a big tip?"

He's giving back now that he does not have to work on tips, that's cool.

Well, my opinion on good tips is if you do it every time, you are recognized as the "good tipper" and people are more eager to serve you. When you are recognized as the bad tipping, tight ***, you get a nice saliva sauce in your food and slow delivery.

I'm guilty of being very generous. At lunchtime, if someone asks me if I need anything, I buy their lunch when they pick me up what I want. Do ya know what that get's you in return? Someone asking you everyday if you need anything while they are out. :D

I tip pretty high amounts if the service is good. And even if it's bad, I assume maybe the guy or girl is having a bad day and still tip pretty good. I have friends that don't tip and I tell them to stay at home if they can't afford to pay. Cheap #######.

Bad tip = saliva in your food. "Don't be known as the bad tipper!" is what I tell everyone who gives me **** about how much I tip.

Guest Regular Guy
I tip pretty high amounts if the service is good. And even if it's bad, I assume maybe the guy or girl is having a bad day and still tip pretty good. I have friends that don't tip and I tell them to stay at home if they can't afford to pay. Cheap #######.

Yeah, that's my thought on pizza. If you can only come up with the $$ to buy it and not tip, get in the car and go to Taco Bell and order an $.89 taco.

If you can scrounge up $20.00 for a pizza, you can at least come up with a measly buck or two to tip a guy/gal who brought it to your lazy *** to begin with <_<

Guest Regular Guy
Well, my opinion on good tips is if you do it every time, you are recognized as the "good tipper" and people are more eager to serve you. When you are recognized as the bad tipping, tight ***, you get a nice saliva sauce in your food and slow delivery.

I'm guilty of being very generous. At lunchtime, if someone asks me if I need anything, I buy their lunch when they pick me up what I want. Do ya know what that get's you in return? Someone asking you everyday if you need anything while they are out. :D

Hey Mojo, do you need anythiing while I'm out? :lol:

You're Karl Malone?

No, He's Jerious Norwood :o

I am a really big tipper... I always figure that people you tip basically live on tips, and an extra 5-6 dollars to them really makes a difference.. ill probably just waste it anyway..

i used to drive a cab in south florida and ever since then i have been a big tipper when i have money..... there would be people who i had to drive all the way across town to pick up.. then they want a 2.75 cab ride.. give me three dollars, and then wait for change....