Whos going to Baltimore game...or WANTS to go

MashDaddy

Well my brother-In-Law will not make the trip due to my Sister being due a baby any day now....Now im stuck going alone....but figured if their was any local or on the way people who would want to join up....I got good seats in Section 102 and sideline passes(Thanks Flying High 4:20 for sideline).......If anyone wants to join up I would be willing to give you a Sideline pass and game ticket for $50....hit me up people....also who all from off here going?

Well my brother-In-Law will not make the trip due to my Sister being due a baby any day now....Now im stuck going alone....but figured if their was any local or on the way people who would want to join up....I got good seats in Section 102 and sideline passes(Thanks Flying High 4:20 for sideline).......If anyone wants to join up I would be willing to give you a Sideline pass and game ticket for $50....hit me up people....also who all from off here going?

Hmmm... I'm in Shelby, so I'm not sure if you take 74 to 85 and up thru Charlotte or not... but it's tempitng... not sure if I can swing it or not. You doing the drive back the same day?

No can do for me.

I was checking out of the Marriot Sunday morning, and the sweetie at the counter noticed my falcons Polo, and asked how the game turned out. I replied and a big sweet smile came across her face. I then asked if she'd like to go to a game, and she smiled again....so I gave her my single seat ticket for Thursday Night's game - and gave her my parking pass as well.

I'll listen to the game from home this week. no prob.