I am turning in my man card

Lou Dog

I am ashamed of what I have done :lol: My girl has been begging me for a long *** time to watch the movie "The Notebook" with her but I kept refusing. I fnally made her the deal that i would watch it with her if she would watch Goodfellas with me. SHe agreed so I just finished watching it. I feel dirty inside. I think i am now less of a man. Think my **** might have shrunk a few inches.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ashamed of what I have done :lol: My girl has been begging me for a long *** time to watch the movie "The Notebook" with her but I kept refusing. I fnally made her the deal that i would watch it with her if she would watch Goodfellas with me. SHe agreed so I just finished watching it. I feel dirty inside. I think i am now less of a man. Think my **** might have shrunk a few inches.

dont worry....your man card didnt have any credibility around here anyway

I appreciate your honesty in coming forth with this confession. However, since it was watched in the company of a girlfriend/wife, you are excused from any punishment, especially since you got a woman to watch Goodfellas. You may keep your man card, but I'd advise staying away from any questionable behavior in the near future.

Now if you had watched Pretty Woman all the way through by yourself for no reason, it'd be a different story. Not that I know anything about that.

Let's grow up emotionally, shall we?

Ain't nothin' wrong with watching The Notebook.

Edit: "Now if you had watched Pretty Woman all the way through by yourself for no reason, it'd be a different story. Not that I know anything about that."

Ain't nothing' wrong with watching Pretty Woman all the way through by himself either.

I appreciate your honesty in coming forth with this confession. However, since it was watched in the company of a girlfriend/wife, you are excused from any punishment, especially since you got a woman to watch Goodfellas. You may keep your man card, but I'd advise staying away from any questionable behavior in the near future.

Now if you had watched Pretty Woman all the way through by yourself for no reason, it'd be a different story. Not that I know anything about that.

lmaoooo

Let's grow up emotionally, shall we?

Ain't nothin' wrong with watching The Notebook.

Edit: "Now if you had watched Pretty Woman all the way through by yourself for no reason, it'd be a different story. Not that I know anything about that."

Ain't nothing' wrong with watching Pretty Woman all the way through by himself either.

there isnt if you have a ******, no.

Why did you choose Goodfellas?

You should have planned for the future and chose a movie that you know was too manly for her to enjoy.

Next time, choose a Charles Bronson movie or something. She'll never want to make that kind of deal again. Then you could always say, "hey, I tried to make a deal so we could watch it together but you refused. It's your fault, not mine."

Lmao never seen Pretty Woman

You should have planned for the future and chose a movie that you know was too manly for her to enjoy.

Next time, choose a Charles Bronson movie or something. She'll never want to make that kind of deal again. Then you could always say, "hey, I tried to make a deal so we could watch it together but you refused. It's your fault, not mine."

the man speaks wisdom

Because it has always been my favorite movie but she has always refused to watch it