Even if you don't believe in global warming you should be pro environmental

WoTFan

Even if Global Warming is wrong (not saying it is or not) everyone should be able to see the LOCAL and NATIONAL effects of using fossil fuels. Just look at the acid rain caused by the large cities around the great lakes. Or the smog on the West Coast. Or what about the Olympics last year? All this is unhealthy for us and the environment in and around these problem areas.

Its like vitamins. Sure they may not cure cancer (Global Warming) but they can help you in preventing many diseases.

Even if Global Warming is wrong (not saying it is or not) everyone should be able to see the LOCAL and NATIONAL effects of using fossil fuels. Just look at the acid rain caused by the large cities around the great lakes. Or the smog on the West Coast. Or what about the Olympics last year? All this is unhealthy for us and the environment in and around these problem areas.

Its like vitamins. Sure they may not cure cancer (Global Warming) but they can help you in preventing many diseases.

Sure... I also personally have a huge issue with a vast majority of our fuel coming from foriegn countries and benefiting dictators and terrorist sympathizers. I not sure the point of this, though? I don't support cap and trade, which isn't anything but another way to hide embedded taxes and bloat government power.