I DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS-THIS YEAR!

Falcons are the #1 Offense in the NFL - no team in NFL history since the Rams(Greatest Show on Turf) has had a season like this averaging 35+points per game--- THE PROBLEM IS FALCONS DEFENSE is ranked #32 Against the PASS and #32 Against the RUN! If they only they had more veteran Defensive players this team would have Won The Super Bowl this year!! Instead they are at home watching anothe team!! MAYBE NEXT YEAR!!! AGAIN AND AGAIN!!

DIMITROFF HELP!!!!!!!!!! US FANS NEED COMFORT!!!

Falcons are the #1 Offense in the NFL - no team in NFL history since the Rams(Greatest Show on Turf) has had a season like this averaging 35+points per game--- THE PROBLEM IS FALCONS DEFENSE is ranked #32 Against the PASS and #32 Against the RUN! If they only they had more veteran Defensive players this team would have Won The Super Bowl this year!! Instead they are at home watching anothe team!! MAYBE NEXT YEAR!!! AGAIN AND AGAIN!!

DIMITROFF HELP!!!!!!!!!! US FANS NEED COMFORT!!!

No you need comfort. We will not be that last trust me.

Was I watching a different game Friday night? I thought the run defense looked pretty good. Other than the first run by Sproles, of course.Passing defense? Yeah....

Yeah. It took good defensive line play to put the Bolts in all those 3rd and long plays. Why aren't folks acknowledging that? I just think Chris Pukston stunk it up so bad that it overshadowed the play by our LB's and D-line; regardless of what Coach said about the D playing as a unit.