Why Chevis should be our starter

Dem Birds

Why isn't Chevis mentioned in the bad performances from Saturday. He got turned around and gave up one of the big 3rd down completions also. I think he's pretty good just wondering why that play doesn't get talked about. Atleast I think it was Chevis.

I don't really remember even seeing Chevis, but you could be right. I just dropped my head and screamed after every third down conversion so I hardly saw who did what lol.

I don't really remember even seeing Chevis, but you could be right. I just dropped my head and screamed after every third down conversion so I hardly saw who did what lol.

yeah it was Chevis on one of those 3rd downs over the middle. Chevis is really struggling to get position on the slants when he is on the outside, I think that is his major weakness, especially the game against the rams. Laurent Robinson was killing him with the slants.

yeah it was Chevis on one of those 3rd downs over the middle. Chevis is really struggling to get position on the slants when he is on the outside, I think that is his major weakness, especially the game against the rams. Laurent Robinson was killing him with the slants.

But Laurent Robinson is pretty good. He'll do that to a lot of folks if he stays healthy.

But Robinson has potentials. Not really Chevis' fault.

But Laurent Robinson is pretty good. He'll do that to a lot of folks if he stays healthy.
But Robinson has potentials. Not really Chevis' fault.

Not a good Counter agrument from yall Robinson Huggers, especially since we talking about starting Jackson and he is going to be guarded #1 and #2 on the outside.

SMH@ DEM Ghost

Not a good Counter agrument from yall Robinson Huggers, especially since we talking about starting Jackson and he is going to be guarded #1 and #2 on the outside.

SMH@ DEM Ghost

Mine was a joke in reference to the awesome Laurent Robinson poster who claims to have "Potentials"

Dem Ghosts ... we could combine to be the ultimate Laurent Robinson Apologist!