Bucs 2008 second round pick...

Bucman™®

even if he can, he wont help your mess of a defense...

kinda like byron cant help your passing game, and kinda like how caddy wont help your run game...because one of his artifical knees is gonna blow out in week 3?

even if he can, he wont help your mess of a defense...

kinda like byron cant help your passing game, and kinda like how caddy wont help your run game...because one of his artifical knees is gonna blow out in week 3?

I guess your so "funny" you just to put it down twice???

Just like any other Typical Bandwonger talking about something you know nuthing about... :rolleyes:

Good luck with that, jr.

Now two things strike with your post REV...

I've come to the conclusion the either you have made THE fatal error by completely under estimating the Buccaneers, or your getting desperate for material to tug (if you will) at my leg?

:D

Completely underestimating the Buccaneers this season is like assuming they'll win one game when they'll actually win five.

Week 1 is going to be ridiculously ugly for you, sir. Hope you're ready to hear all about it afterwards, as well.

Now two things strike with your post REV...

I've come to the conclusion the either you have made THE fatal error by completely under estimating the Buccaneers, or your getting desperate for material to tug (if you will) at my leg?

:D

I NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ANY OPPONENT. ESPECIALLY THE BUC's. I WAS JUST

MESS'IN WITH YOU. NOTHINGS CHANGED A LOT IN TAMPA. YOUR DEFENSE HAS

ALWAYS SAVED YOUR OFFENSE. (By giving them decent field position, and

creating turn overs and such) A HARD HITTING DEFENSE CAN BE ALL THE OFFENSE

YOU MAY NEED IN A LOT OF GAMES. TAMPA HAS THE KIND OF "D" THAT CAN HOLD

THE FORT TILL THE "O" COMES OF AGE ....... if it don't ..... all bets are off. :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
I guess your so "funny" you just to put it down twice???

Just like any other Typical Bandwonger talking about something you know nuthing about... :rolleyes:

Good luck with that, jr.

bucman, that kid needs a lot more than LUCK. :rolleyes: