Our Defense......

tscott7636

We have NO Pass Rush, Small DB's and average LB's. I love Lofton but he's not quite there yet, Peterson is OLD and Nicholas/Wire Hmmm u tell me!!!!

It's amazing how a team can play well on 1st n 2nd down and just look confused and pathetic on 3rd down!!! WTF- What do u guys think????

We're gonna have to outscore teams each and every week, there will be alot of high scoring & entertaining games throughout the season, I just don't want to be the Saints of last year. :huh:

first there is no pass rush on a 3 step drop

nicholas looked great lofton is in his second year and possible pro-bowler and peterson is a upgrade from brooking

its better to stop them on first and second down than to not let them even get to third down. so all we have to do is keep up what were are doing on 1st and 2nd down then make some adjustments on 3rd down.

like run a zone on a 3 step drop gives you time to read the QB and the Qb has to read the zone and this enables the dline to get pressure on the qb

but when ya run zone you get no pass rush and one on one short coverage where the WR is suppose to win the battle and with us not having shutdown corners why would you put your players in that type of position

i think that was dumb

We have NO Pass Rush, Small DB's and average LB's. I love Lofton but he's not quite there yet, Peterson is OLD and Nicholas/Wire Hmmm u tell me!!!!

It's amazing how a team can play well on 1st n 2nd down and just look confused and pathetic on 3rd down!!! WTF- What do u guys think????

We're gonna have to outscore teams each and every week, there will be alot of high scoring & entertaining games throughout the season, I just don't want to be the Saints of last year. :huh:

I think we have a young defense that we're going to have to show some patience with.

it looks like we gonna have to play more Zone coverage to hide the fact that our CB 's are small and can't cover man to man..

Yeah at least at the first part of the season. Maybe they'll get better as the season wears on.

I think we have a young defense that we're going to have to show some patience with.

it looks like we gonna have to play more Zone coverage to hide the fact that our CB 's are small and can't cover man to man..

Yeah at least at the first part of the season. Maybe they'll get better as the season wears on.