HOW WAS YOUR TAILGATE SATURDAY

dipper

How did you 1st tailgate of 2009-2010 season go? Did you bring everything you needed? Did you make it to your parking lot in time? Did you realize your tent and/or grill was broken?

What's your story for the Preseason Tailgate?

Well I did realize that my card table and chairs needed some serious cleaning along with my cooler. I really wasn't ready for the walk to the Dome from the Yellow Lot (I have to get in shape). Food was simple, we just bought chicken and beer. ICE is the number 1 needed item for the tailgates.

I got a chance to meet some of the AFMB members, that was really cool to put a face with a screen name. I hope everyone tailgate went as smooth as mine...

We had a good time...Tessa played catch with her Falcons football and bean bag toss with a little boy who's family parks in the same row as us. We did Brats & Dogs with the fixins, Potato salad and Bush's Baked Beans...low key and simple for this one. I'm looking forward to 9/13 as we have a bunch of Miami fans gonna join us so I'm thinking on going all out food-wise.

How was Falcoholic-land? ....Dre spin tunes and provide updates? Tell the girls "hey" from us. Maybe we'll get with you guys one game this year, I'm sure I can unload my pass to the Gulch for one game.

We had a good time...Tessa played catch with her Falcons football and bean bag toss with a little boy who's family parks in the same row as us. We did Brats & Dogs with the fixins, Potato salad and Bush's Baked Beans...low key and simple for this one. I'm looking forward to 9/13 as we have a bunch of Miami fans gonna join us so I'm thinking on going all out food-wise.

How was Falcoholic-land? ....Dre spin tunes and provide updates? Tell the girls "hey" from us. Maybe we'll get with you guys one game this year, I'm sure I can unload my pass to the Gulch for one game.

What's up John, your little girl isn't so little anymore she should be getting around really well. By the time she gets 21 she is going to be running her own Tailgate group... She has put in some tailgate time. Hey it's nothing wrong with a lite menu during the preseason tailgate. Miami were still going to be doing the "South Beach Diet" menu. Were keeping it lite with sandwiches, I'm not ready to cook in the heat.

Dre didn't bring the music, were saving it for the miami game... Hope to see you soon... what section do you sit in?

Yeah she's not so little anymore, gonne be six pretty soon....I gotta say though, she loves tailgating...at least for now so we're enjoying it while it lasts.

We're in 346, row 2 on the aisle...close to Upper Gate D entrance

Thats good... So no more stroller... Are you guys planning any roadtrips...