Never let a crackhead sing at your funeral

k-train

Why on earth does it say the words " THIS DO IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME" in the background?

In the Bible Jesus told his disciples at the last supper, as they were breaking bread and drinking wine, to "do this in rememberence of me", which is why Christians take communion.

In other words, it's Christ's way of pouring out a 40.

I couldn't even laugh. It was too pathetic. Who the **** thought it was a good idea to let this guy sing at a funeral, other than the guy that filmed it and put it on the internet?

If that was a funeral like it says, I would have been furious if I were a family member.

Maybe the dead person was playing a final practical joke on everybody and asked that this dude be allowed to sing at the services. :lol: Probably not the case, but it'd make it even better if it was.

Maybe the dead person was playing a final practical joke on everybody and asked that this dude be allowed to sing at the services. :lol: Probably not the case, but it'd make it even better if it was.

i cant think of anyone I would rather have singing at my funeral... it would be awesome to see how many people could actually keep a straight face.. of course i wont be there i guess so it will be hard to keep count.

when my grandfather died, my aunt (by marriage, not blood) went behind everyone's back and got this person she knew to sing Ave Maria and promised her she would be paid for it

she was gawd awful but everyone was still trying to keep it a solemn, respectful occasion until my grandmother yelled out "Who the **** let that damned woman in here?"

things kind of went downhill from there

Guest Regular Guy

He busts that **** out at 2:09, singing it like he MEANS IT!!!!

At the end I think that the dude saying "Amen Amen Amen" was really meaning "Thank gawd that idiot is finished!!"