Ok, some stuff to feel good about tonigt!

Peyton

Redman is obviously a solid 2.

Snelling looks like a viable back up power back.

Booker looks fantastic, he is going to make the squad for sure I would think.

Jerry had great penetration tonight, he was a big reason we kept getting the Chargers to 3rd and long.

Finneran looks good.

Special teams look pretty good.

Yes, there are some serious concerns with the LBs and corners, but there is some positives coming from the game.

Redman is oviously a solid 2.

Snelling looks like a viable back up power back.

Booker looks fantastic, he is going to make the squad for sure I would think.

Jerry had great penetration tonight, he was a big reason we kept getting the Chargers to 3rd and long.

Finneran looks good.

Special teams look pretty good.

Yes, there are some serious concerns with the LBs and corners, but there is some positives coming from the game.

agree on all points..Lofton is solid in the middle as well

This hasn't been a good game for Lofton in my opinion, but I already know that guy can play. I am very concerned about the other two starters. I wouldn't be suprised at all to see Wire inserted as the starter and a LB possibly signed this week.

This hasn't been a good game for Lofton in my opinion, but I already know that guy can play. I am very concerned about the other two starters. I wouldn't be suprised at all to see Wire inserted as the starter and a LB possibly signed this week.

I haven't been able to watch the game until just now, but I'll say this: After whole-heartedly buying into the Nicholas hype, I will be extremely disappointed if he doesn't perform well.

But then again, this is a positive thread: I'm very surprised by Booker stepping up. Great to see! I already knew Redman was the ideal #2 to have, so that doesn't come as much of a surprise. Still nice. Jerry showing flashes is nice as well.

Well it's still the preseason which gives TD time to do something. The same goes for Coach Smith. The way he was going ballistic on the defense it would not suprise me if some changes were in the making for the starting defensive lineup remember Boley last year.

I was very happy with wr's, i think booker and fergy look good, fergy with his quickness and booker being solid. I really liked snelling north south running as he always does and felt great about redman.

My main problem is 3rd downs, i thought our spacing was wrong in the begining of the game and the holes were to open, spacing got better with the lb's 2nd and 3rd drive.

But the cb's were horrible, and to be honest my biggest complaint was with our DC, he made no changes to the defense on 3rd and long 4 times in the same drive. Its one thing to do it throughout a whole game but in the same drive? Shows alot of stubborness!

agree with the agree & with the Lofton comment. We saw a lot of Lofton on 3rd down tonight and he did well. Didn't get deep enough once early in the game, but corrected that mistake on a couple other plays including the very good play on the deep post.

Sure, the only problem is he tries to knock players off their feet instead of wrapping them for the tackle. Saw a couple of plays that should have been stopped but no arms were used to wrap the guy up, just a chest shove or shoulder push. The LB's need to wrap their friggin' arms around the ball carrier!