Falcons in Barcelona

cassettewake

I'll be in Barcelona, Spain for the fall and I am crushed I won't be getting to watch Matty Ice's sophomore season in the states. That said, are there any Falcons ex-pats in Spain that will want to hang out on game day? Or for anyone that has been to Spain (specifically Barcelona), I'd love any recommendations on where to watch the games.

I'll be in Barcelona, Spain for the fall and I am crushed I won't be getting to watch Matty Ice's sophomore season in the states. That said, are there any Falcons ex-pats in Spain that will want to hang out on game day? Or for anyone that has been to Spain (specifically Barcelona), I'd love any recommendations on where to watch the games.

pretty sure you'll be stuck watching FC Barcelona games.

I believe that there is extensive NFL coverage available in spain on ESPA America - who show 3 live games every sunday + MNF and additional programming.

I've not been to Barcelona, so I'm don't know where you can go to watch games. I believe that Spanish Soccer clashes with the sunday aftenonoon (1pm est and 4pm EST) games, so I suspect that most if not all of the bars in Barcelona will probably be showing soccer instead.

http://www.espnamerica.com/portal?open&region=es

I'm in the south of Spain, Malaga region. I stick to watching streams of the games.

Another way to go is through Yahoo, who broadcast the games live to people outside of NA