Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jedi-Falcon

McNabb is worried

Lets let this season play out first and see how things unfold . . . in a perfect world for Kolb, Vick would get a few plays per game, shine, and move on to another team next year, but who knows what might happen . . .

that's pretty much what i think will happen if McNabb is healthy. i think if Kolb has to play, then he will lose his job to Vick as i don't think kolb is ready. he may be one day, but right now Vick>Kolb.

well that's my reason as to why neither mcnabb's or kolb's jobs are in jeopardy.

THERE JOBS MAY NOT BE IN JEOPARDY ..... BUT!! ...... YOU'VE GOT TO

WONDER WHAT THESE GUYS ARE THINKING. WHAT WAS McNABB REALLY

THINKING WHEN HE HEARD THE STANDING OVATION VICK GOT COMING

INTO THE GAME THE OTHER NIGHT? WHAT WAS KOLB THINKING, WATCHING

VICK OPERATE A FEW PLAYS IN THAT GAME? IT ALL MAKES FOR GREAT

DRAMA. FRANKLY THOUGH ..... I'M NOT CONCERNED WHAT HAPPENS TO

ANY OF THEM. WHAT EVER HAPPENS ..... HAPPENS. :rolleyes:

I don't think McNabb is worried about his job, or anything like that. I think it's more or less about how the offense is going to mesh. I mean, you won't see Vick every other down in the regular season, so why are they doing it in pre-season? McNabb and the starting receivers really need these games to get their timing down and to get some chemistry going on the field for drives. I think that McNabb is thinking it would be more beneficial to try this new stuff in the 3rd and 4th quarter of the pre-season games instead of the first and 2nd while the 1st team is all on the field. I see why McNabb would be frustrated. Especially since Vick has already been told that he won't and isn't competing for the starting job, why have him on the field every other down in those first two quarters?