Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jedi-Falcon

McNabb is worried

I am a Certified Vick Hater for what he did to this Franchse, but I think McNabb has a alot to be worried about. I think Vick is the Future Eagle QB.

Maybe, becase McNabb has never been appreciated in Philly, he is two or three years older than Vick, and he has problems with inuries. All those things rolled up into one make me say "maybe". I still think McNabb is a caliber of QB that Vick will never touch. If he takes care of himself he should be able to play in this league longer than Vick. He is just that much better. If they "F" up and get rid of McNab fr Vck, all that will do is make the next Vikings head coach very happy.

Dude what are u talking about? I saw that interview and McNabb wasnt worried. He joked about Vick not throwing him the ball.

Even the espn analyst said the offense moved better with McNabb than Vick

Dude what are u talking about? I saw that interview and McNabb wasnt worried. He joked about Vick not throwing him the ball.

the sensationalist media do it all the time.

That explains why you are so quick to interpret this the way Sal Pal does. It's the ESPN mentality. Words will be twisted all year long on this subject.

McNabb threw 30 passes in one half of a preseason game. 30 passes. The only thing wrong with the continuity of this offense is the playcaller.

good point.... short yardage sets still looked bad... Vick could help there, so could a healthy westbrook, they have to find some sort of running game, but yea they are wayyyyyy to pass happy

II'll probably get flamed for this, but I've always felt McNabb is overrated. He's inconsistent, and will look awful for stretches in a game.

I wouldn't be surprised if Vick takes his job eventually at all. Maybe not this year, but it will may get interesting in the future.

Yeah.... considering it was the 3rd pre-season game and McNabb probably see anymore action until the season opener.

If he comes out and has a bad game.... the fans will be SCREAMING for Vick....

This is why you didn't want to pick up Vick.... Instant QB contraversey and a distraction to the team... that was considered to appear in the SuperBowl.... before all the distractions anyway.

TO/McNabb part 2.

Yes, I agree, I just watched it myself and Mcnabb's face is telling it all. He knows he has no room for mistake or injury. It has to be nerve wrecking to have back-up like vick breathing down your neck. It is only gonna get worse as the season goes, and as Vick improves.

ookie is the 4th string qb.

:lol::lol: Good one. yeah...Vick is behind Kolb and Feely... :lol::lol::lol:

If Kolb is #2...then McNabb is #1 and Vick is #1A

good one? thank you. According to the eagirls depth chart. Kolb has two years in the scheme, etc. To say he isn't the #2 (especially since he is a good qb also, is just blind ookie spit drinking.

good one? thank you. According to the eagirls depth chart. Kolb has two years in the scheme, etc. To say he isn't the #2 (especially since he is a good qb also, is just blind ookie spit drinking.

When the Eagles signed Vick, I saw a graphic that showed that Kolb has like a 21 career QB rating and has yet to throw a touchdown in a game, but has thrown 4/5 interceptions . . . Feely, while he has more experience than Kolb, if I am not mistaken has thrown more interceptions than touchdowns and has lost more games than he has won as a starter . . . . surely, they can't do any worse than Vick as McNabb's backup once he gets up to par . . . provided he continues to impress and keeps his head on straight, I'm sure a lot of teams may regret passing on Vick . . .

When the Eagles signed Vick, I saw a graphic that showed that Kolb has like a 21 career QB rating and has yet to throw a touchdown in a game, but has thrown 4/5 interceptions . . . Feely, while he has more experience than Kolb, if I am not mistaken has thrown more interceptions than touchdowns and has lost more games than he has won as a starter . . . . surely, they can't do any worse than Vick as McNabb's backup once he gets up to par . . . provided he continues to impress and keeps his head on straight, I'm sure a lot of teams may regret passing on Vick . . .

absolutely agree with you except for" sure a lot of teams may regret."

I'm just disagreeing with those that talk like ookie is already next in line and McFlabb is in trouble. Some of these folks remind me of the fake pro-wretlers when they are running their mouths trying to build up their next fake bout. B)

is this as guaranteed as when you said vick would never play again?

:lol:

I never said that. :rolleyes: And you definitely can't prove it. You just keep on showing your, well, never mind about that. However, I did say ookie would never play for my team again. I'm not positive, but I belive I never even said I wanted ookie to never play again. I'm not that stupid.

Too well award of the $$ involved if he did,.

Yeah...keep believing that...Kolb doesnt even believe he's #2. :lol:

absolutely agree with you except for" sure a lot of teams may regret."

I'm just disagreeing with those that talk like ookie is already next in line and McFlabb is in trouble. Some of these folks remind me of the fake pro-wretlers when they are running their mouths trying to build up their next fake bout. B)

Well, we will just have to "agree to disagree" on whether some teams may regret passing on him. I can't imagine that he could not have helped some teams in a back up role this year. He didn't look too shabby the other night either and that was after a 2 year layoff, but, then again, he only threw two real passes. It will be interesting to see what kind of work he gets in their last preseason game.

Yeah...keep believing that...Kolb doesnt even believe he's #2. :lol:

just quoted the eagirls depth chart from their own site. I didn't make it up. But I do hope that it ibecomes true. He doesn't deserve a job in the nfl. Well, maybe cleaning the bathrooms and work up to some other menial job from there.

Anyone else with his crimes wouldn't get the chance he is.

just quoted the eagirls depth chart from their own site. I didn't make it up. But I do hope that it ibecomes true. He doesn't deserve a job in the nfl. Well, maybe cleaning the bathrooms and work up to some other menial job from there.

Anyone else with his crimes wouldn't get the chance he is.

Do you take Bill Belicheat's injury reports at face value too?

mcnabb said that neither his nor kolb's job is in jeopardy when they signed vick.

McNabb would probably like to believe that, and he probably does have a little clout within the organization, but, in reality, he doesn't decide who plays or who stays . If that were the case, I guess he benched himself last season and inserted Kolb in his place, right? Remember that game? Furthermore, it must have been his decision to draft Kolb in the first place, right?

McNabb would probably like to believe that, and he probably does have a little clout within the organization, but, in reality, he doesn't decide who plays or who stays . If that were the case, I guess he benched himself last season and inserted Kolb in his place, right? Remember that game? Furthermore, it must have been his decision to draft Kolb in the first place, right?

the eagles are giving vick a one year NFL audition. he is auditioning for 30 other teams right now (eagles and falcons excluded) for 2010. they aren't keeping a backup qb for 6 million dollars (vick's option for next year).

vick will be a full time starter somewhere next year.

the eagles are giving vick a one year NFL audition. he is auditioning for 30 other teams right now (eagles and falcons excluded) for 2010. they aren't keeping a backup qb for 6 million dollars (vick's option for next year).

I thought you were talking about this year . . . I think it goes without saying that if he shows well this season, he'll be somewhere else next year . . .

I thought you were talking about this year . . . I think it goes without saying that if he shows well this season, he'll be somewhere else next year . . .

well that's my reason as to why neither mcnabb's or kolb's jobs are in jeopardy.

I didnt realize it was as bad as it is out there at the QB position. Ya know if you take all 32 teams and look at who is on their roster right now at the QB position...Its pretty bad out there for a whole lotta teams. Maybe he's not auditioning for 30 teams...but definitely for about 20...and that's at a minimum.

I didnt realize it was as bad as it is out there at the QB position. Ya know if you take all 32 teams and look at who is on their roster right now at the QB position...Its pretty bad out there for a whole lotta teams. Maybe he's not auditioning for 30 teams...but definitely for about 20...and that's at a minimum.

Agreed....Eagles are looking pretty sweet next year when either Vick or McNabb will be dealt......at minimum trading either will bring the Eagles a 2nd rd pick

well that's my reason as to why neither mcnabb's or kolb's jobs are in jeopardy.

Lets let this season play out first and see how things unfold . . . in a perfect world for Kolb, Vick would get a few plays per game, shine, and move on to another team next year, but who knows what might happen . . .