Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jedi-Falcon

McNabb is worried

McNabb lobbied for him, so its his own fault if Vick does take his job lol

Exactly. The Irony. But did you see McNabb's interview after the game? That was a man that looked really worried about losing his job.

Exactly. The Irony. But did you see McNabb's interview after the game? That was a man that looked really worried about losing his job.

Didnt see the interview, but the Eagles FO wouldnt mind Vick as their starting QB imo...

Not only can they get 'brownie points' for employing him and investing a little something into anti animal cruelty, they can have a QB that sells jerseys by the thousands and sells out every game he plays in... With Phillies defense, who knows what he could accomplish...

Vick has done his time imho, and i wish him all the best wherever he catches on as a starting QB...

Didnt see the interview, but the Eagles FO wouldnt mind Vick as their starting QB imo...

Not only can they get 'brownie points' for employing him and investing a little something into anti animal cruelty, they can have a QB that sells jerseys by the thousands and sells out every game he plays in... With Phillies defense, who knows what he could accomplish...

Vick has done his time imho, and i wish him all the best wherever he catches on as a starting QB...

McNabb looked and sounded pissed off. Tune into ESPN, im sure they will replay it. Thats all ESPN does - show Viick Drama.

McNabb looked and sounded pissed off. Tune into ESPN, im sure they will replay it. Thats all ESPN does - show Viick Drama.

Probably pissed that he isnt the star of the show anymore lol

Didnt the Eagles re sign McNabb last year? 5 year contract or something...

Keep your channel on ESPN. You will seee the post-game interview. McNabb did not say words that indicated he was happy. He used words that indicated there was a problem with "incontinuity of the Offense". Lol.

Probably pissed that he isnt the star of the show anymore lol

Didnt the Eagles re sign McNabb last year? 5 year contract or something...

Nope. The Eagles have not extended McNabb's contract. McNabb still has 2 years left on his current contract. 2 years...

Is this true or is this major sensationalist hyperbole? I didnt get a chance to see the post-game interview, so are there any links to one?

Turn to ESPN and come back.

I am a Certified Vick Hater for what he did to this Franchse, but I think McNabb has a alot to be worried about. I think Vick is the Future Eagle QB.

I totally agree with you. I think that whole game all the eagle fans wanted vick in. might have been b/c it was his first game back but every time he came in the cheered reallllly loud even when mcnabb went out for vick.... if i was mcnabb i would be worried

I totally agree with you. I think that whole game all the eagle fans wanted vick in. might have been b/c it was his first game back but every time he came in the cheered reallllly loud even when mcnabb went out for vick.... if i was mcnabb i would be worried

It will be interesting to watch the Vick Part 2 Story unfold in Philly.

i saw the interview...i didnt get the impression that he felt worried about losing his job....i think he would have liked more reps in practice before using it in a game...he seemed to be saying the continuity was not there YET not that he didnt think it would come or that he was worried about losing his gig...

Keep your channel on ESPN. You will seee the post-game interview. McNabb did not say words that indicated he was happy. He used words that indicated there was a problem with "incontinuity of the Offense". Lol.

Yeah but they just got beat. They moved the ball well but had key turnovers, including an interception by McNabb. He should be mad and unhappy after a game like that ... whether Vick was there or not. I don't think it indicates worry about Vick.

It will be interesting to watch the Vick Part 2 Story unfold in Philly.

If Vick comes in and wins a game when McNabb is playing badly, then the story will unfold quicker than you think... Philly fans will be all over him if he gets it done when McNabb cant...

Putting Vick in messed up the whole rythm of the offense, I don't blame Donovan for being frustrated.

I agree, but Donovan recruited Vick. And Vick showed him up. You could see ir in McNabb's facial expression and words in the post-game iinterview.I love it. I love controversy.

I hope you break your collar-bone.

STFU and go away.

try to shut me up child. you are wrong putting this in this forum and you know it. hope you get banned. :D

and thanks for more ammunition by wishing me bodily harm and cursing. so silly with the drama pro-wrestler style

regarding ookie and mcflabb.

Did you see the ESPN post-game interviews? McNabb is worried that Vick is going to take his job.

If the eagles are that dumb to replace Mcnabb with Vick they are gonna suck so im not worried about it :) Mcnabb is 3x the QB vick is.