Excessive sweating

rvrndzombii

Saw something interesting about this, at least as it relates to arm pit sweat. It said the best solution is to use an antiperspirant (obviously), but also put it on before you go to bed each night. Supposedly the lack of sweating during that long period gives more time for the blocking chemicals to get into your sweat ducts.

Consumer Reports Link

Saw something interesting about this, at least as it relates to arm pit sweat. It said the best solution is to use an antiperspirant (obviously), but also put it on before you go to bed each night. Supposedly the lack of sweating during that long period gives more time for the blocking chemicals to get into your sweat ducts.

Consumer Reports Link

ahhhh... tonight i will try this.. I just bought some new stuff to try that was like 8 bucks and a small healthy baby. Hopefully this technique works....

ahhhh... tonight i will try this.. I just bought some new stuff to try that was like 8 bucks and a small healthy baby. Hopefully this technique works....

If this doesn't work for you, you can see a dermatologist to help you.

He can give you something called Drysol which you apply under your arms that will cause the sweating to stop.

Also there are other treatments where mild electrical current can cause you to stop sweating as well.

If you need more info, let me know.

I have the opposite problem. I almost never sweat. Even running full out in the heat and humidity of the GA summers. I don't know why, I'm hot 24/7, but no sweat. I'm little concerned about it, actually?

Personally, I would be too... That's normally a sign of dehydration, but if you're hydrated, then that's crazy...

My hands and feet sweat really bad. Went to a doc about it and they have no effin clue.

my feet sweat real, real bad. even just walking around in tennis shoes sometimes, but definitely when i play basketball or something.

i might try the idea of putting it on before i go to bed though... that is interesting.

I have the opposite problem. I almost never sweat. Even running full out in the heat and humidity of the GA summers. I don't know why, I'm hot 24/7, but no sweat. I'm little concerned about it, actually?

you should be. you could easily have a heat stroke if something is preventing your body from cooling itself properly