Off topic but asking for prayers

I know this has nothing to do with football. But, my father was diagnosed with cancer in April. He went through his chemo treatments and everything looked good until they looked at the cat scan again. the cancer that was on his head, ribs ans spine was all gone but, they found it in his bone marrow. Now, I have two sister-in-laws that are nurses and I know how serious it is. He is living on borrowed time right now. We almost lost him today. He is going down to Stanford in the morning, which is the best cancer treatment in the nation, but it's just delaying the inevitable. I am trying to be as strong as I possibly can but, it's not easy. I am not asking for me but if you could say a little prayer for him and my mother I would appreciate it. Sorry to make this a sob story but I had to share it with someone and everyone is asleep here.

Thank you my fellow falcon fans! -_-

I know this has nothing to do with football. But, my father was diagnosed with cancer in April. He went through his chemo treatments and everything looked good until they looked at the cat scan again. the cancer that was on his head, ribs ans spine was all gone but, they found it in his bone marrow. Now, I have two sister-in-laws that are nurses and I know how serious it is. He is living on borrowed time right now. We almost lost him today. He is going down to Stanford in the morning, which is the best cancer treatment in the nation, but it's just delaying the inevitable. I am trying to be as strong as I possibly can but, it's not easy. I am not asking for me but if you could say a little prayer for him and my mother I would appreciate it. Sorry to make this a sob story but I had to share it with someone and everyone is asleep here.

My Heart and Prayers are with you and your family.

I will pray for you and your family. As a brain cancer patient/survivor, I know what he is going through, and to an extent what your family is going through. I have my next MRI on September 8th. Please return the favor and keep me in your prayers. Also, what is your Dad's name? I like to be specific when I am talking to God.

God Bless, and go Falcons!

sorry to sound like an azz, but honestly he may not have much time left. He may have less than a year, so if there is anything the 2 of you guys haven't done together I suggest doing it. Maybe the docs can work a miracle with him, thoughts and prayers are with you.

It's not a sob story man, you are hurting and it is understandable. Don't give up but make the most of every moment, which hopefully will be more than you expect.

I lost my dad to cancer but by the time he went to the DR both of his lungs were infected with cancer. I feel your pain and hope for the best.

From a Cowboys fan, not that it matters.