Im very confident he will start for week 12...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nfl.com/videos/tampa-bay-buccan...Run-Freeman-Run

This is the man you'll see week 12, yet this is another wonderful weapon you'll have to account for when playing against Freeman.

:)

I know TATF... but week 12 is coming faster than you think, it'll effect them then thats for sure! Why wait to cross that bridge?

Bucman you might need to go ahead and convert to a Falcon fan bro. PM Gazoo and get a registration package then stop by Aisle 213 to pick up your wings.

Naw man I'm just kidding. Look bro I may be the only one on this board that ain't sleepin on them Pirates. The team I hate the most. Arghhh! I don't think they will all of a sudden forget how to play defense. I think their DNA will shift to offense though. The RBs look scary. TE looks capable. WR loves to abuse our corners. To me he is the best pure WR in the South. OK it hurt saying that.

Bucman you might need to go ahead and convert to a Falcon fan bro. PM Gazoo and get a registration package then stop by Aisle 213 to pick up your wings.

Naw man I'm just kidding. Look bro I may be the only one on this board that ain't sleepin on them Pirates. The team I hate the most. Arghhh! I don't think they will all of a sudden forget how to play defense. I think their DNA will shift to offense though. The RBs look scary. TE looks capable. WR loves to abuse our corners. To me he is the best pure WR in the South. OK it hurt saying that.

GTFO

Why not?

You're more like them then us anyway............ :lol: :lol:

let BVG dial up some of those blitz packages and put him on his ***. next thing you know we got a pick 6 like he threw last week. freeman aint no matt ryan. B)

granny18.jpg

He's closer to Irene Ryan than he is Matt........

(a) he doesn't actually look quick at all.

(B) good blocking by the bucs downfield, fair enough.

© he was playing against scrubs in the 3rd q of the second preseason game.

Let's see whether he can throw the ball. I'm not worried about his scrambling.

4 ints/ 0 TD :rolleyes: ???? Im sure Freeman can throw a TD against the Falcons something "Matty ICE" knows nothing about when it comes the buccaneers!

Matt Ryan is no Josh freeman... :)

matt ryan has won 11 games. how many has freeman won? i'd bet freeman doesn't win ROY & i bet he wont even win 11 games in his 2nd yr.

and ryan will light up the bucs this year bucman. you just wait and see. B)

You do realize that the majority of drafted underclassman QBs have mediocre or worse careers, right?

How true...

Whast that got to do with Freeman??? ;)

You are right. Ryan was ready to take the field week 1.

Was he ready? or was he your only option at QB? :D

We'll see if he's ready for the Dolphins...

Morris' QB decision coming at 3 p.m.

August 23, 2009 12:52 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Pat Yasinskas

TAMPA, Fla. -- I'm getting ready to head over to One Buccaneer Place in just a little bit. Coach Raheem Morris is expected to meet with the media at 3 p.m. ET and he has indicated that's when he'll announce his starting quarterback.

As I wrote previously, I think Luke McCown might have won the job with his performance against Jacksonville on Sunday night. We'll see if Morris agrees.

As soon as I get the news, I'll post it under our "headlines" section on the NFL page because that's where we put breaking news. Once I'm done writing that, I'll have an analysis piece on this blog.