Need a Little help here brothers

Herr Doktor

I cannot see the games and posting on here has been a real problem (Technical problems more than anything) so I have no idea who is playing well and who is stinking. Can one of you please post some answers for me to the following question.......

Who's playing well on the DLine? How are the rookies shaping up? Who is looking more like our number three QB? How is Matt Ryan doing?

I did catch a snippet of Gonzo catching a TD. Thats about it. Anything you can post on this thread would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I cannot see the games and posting on here has been a real problem (Technical problems more than anything) so I have no idea who is playing well and who is stinking. Can one of you please post some answers for me to the following question.......

Who's playing well on the DLine? How are the rookies shaping up? Who is looking more like our number three QB? How is Matt Ryan doing?

I did catch a snippet of Gonzo catching a TD. Thats about it. Anything you can post on this thread would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

You can probably watch the games on justins tv. He might have a website. Something like justin followed by tv or something. Maybe.

Shockley was awful yesterday. Redman didn't play. JPW didn't look good. Our defense looked bad last week, and really good yesterday. Pretty much everyone except Jerry looked great. He is doing OK, but of course he is still a rookie. Sidbury had two sacks yesterday, so he is coming around pretty well. Ryan looked great yesterday.

Dline + johnson and lewis playing well babs is solid

rookies Willie moore is injured should be back in 1 to 2 weeks

Chris owens looks raw but talented he gave up 2 touchdowns but he was always in the area

sidbury had 2 sacks but they werent very very impressive more of coverage sacks but he was able to get in there he has a constant motor

william middleton hasnt seen much time but he is good i like him he cover the WR well enough not to be thrown at

matt is better than TB12 period

our linebackers look a whole lot better mike peterson looked good

are you in the military

are you in the military

I used to be. I am here as a contractor supporting our boys out in the field. They are doing a **** of a job over here. There is so much good being done by these young men and women. I wish everyone back home could see what is really happening.

Thanks for the updates guys. SO it sounds like we aren't playing half bad, just missing a bunch of easy tackles and having a little problem with the corners. So far we can't whine too much then! Sounds good with Sidbury. That kid was scary in college. Hope Trey is able to go all year!

I dont care what no one says those 2 sacks were impressive!

the sacks were cool but they werent lights out they were like 5 seconds after the snap im just saying if it was 3 or 4 seconds then it would have been crazy any time you hit 4+ seconds its good coverage 4 secs and under it great pressure thats all im saying it was both not just him alone

I used to be. I am here as a contractor supporting our boys out in the field. They are doing a **** of a job over here. There is so much good being done by these young men and women. I wish everyone back home could see what is really happening.

Thanks for the updates guys. SO it sounds like we aren't playing half bad, just missing a bunch of easy tackles and having a little problem with the corners. So far we can't whine too much then! Sounds good with Sidbury. That kid was scary in college. Hope Trey is able to go all year!

thats whats up man im joining the marines in oct

Trey Lewis is earning himself a starting spot. He is taking on double teams and penetrating like he did his rookie season. Nothing special from Babs and Abe so far, but I get the sense they are saving it for the regular season. Jerry's quick off the snap and plays on their side of the ball, but he is having issues with coming in too low and being pushed to the ground(on his belly). He's not getting blown off the ball or pancaked though, so it seems like a correctable problem. Sidbury had 2 sacks Friday and is showing nice speed and tackling.

JPW has played better than Shockley and could steal that spot. Redman is presumably safe.

A lot of debate about our CBs. My 2 cents is that Grimes looks like he's got #1 cb potential. He made 2 great plays to jump routes and couldn't hold onto the int both times. Some are saying he dropped easy ints but the truth is most cbs would never have been in position to have a shot. He also was out of position and lost a couple of times and missed an easy sideline tackle. Houston sat out Friday. The rookie Owens has shown lots of speed and fiestiness, also nice support in the run game. In spite of that he has been burned for a couple of TDs and seems like, though promising, he's not quite ready.

Turner, Ryan, Gonzo, the Oline, and the rest of the starting Offense have been scary good. Romberg played C in place of McClure and there was no drop off.

thats whats up man im joining the marines in oct

I will tell you a little something on the Marines. Without a doubt, they are the most impressive set of folks you will ever meet. Proud, brave, and have a frickin massive nasty streak. From experience I will say that anyone who messes with our Marines in any form has a death wish. They are bad ***** for **** sure. OOH RAH!

I will tell you a little something on the Marines. Without a doubt, they are the most impressive set of folks you will ever meet. Proud, brave, and have a frickin massive nasty streak. From experience I will say that anyone who messes with our Marines in any form has a death wish. They are bad ***** for **** sure. OOH RAH!

Thanks for defending the count4ry man. Stay safe over there and Godspeed.

THanks guys. Sounds like we are on the way, making the decisions we need to. Its nice to have a team that going into its second year of stability shall we say, is still stable and making good decisions. Never thought I would have this feeling as one of the Falcon Brethren!

Yeah, our first string is playing lights out - we have an amazing offense. Our D is still gelling - but they are fast and vicious. I can't wait til this week - we should get a better picture of the team.

BTW - my nephew is home for 15 days from Afghanistan - then he goes back. This is his second tour - he was in Iraq the last time. He is going to the game with me on Saturday - and I got sideline passes for him - so he's pumped. Should be a great game. Hope you get to catch it. Stay safe and stay cool. I know it's hot there.