HAHA PANTHERS SUCK!

It was the Giants running on them though and it's pre season. Giants are the top running team in the NFL. They did that to a bunch of folks. And, it's only pre season. I hope the Panties are that bad but don't count on it.

I didn't think they looked too bad. And remember, they were playing without Steve Smith and Jonathon Stewart.

Delhomme played like garbage. He was painful to watch. So was their run D. They have got no one in the middle. They might as well leave the space wide open.

Williams looks great, and so does just about everything on their defense except DT. Offensive line looked OK, but it was against New York. Half of their team is defensive lineman.

They could be trouble with a QB. Luckily we don't have to worry about that. They keep trading away 1st round picks, and haven't had cap room in years.

Yes, its the preseason, which means looking at the final score tells you nothing. But if you watch the game you see how the 1st team competes against each other and how you identify rookies who will be impact players. I just watched that game and saw exactly what I thought- the Panthers have no DTs, and the Giants linemen were abusing the Panthers right up the gut

I didn't think they looked too bad. And remember, they were playing without Steve Smith and Jonathon Stewart.

We all hope they are bad but let's be real here, the South is very good and deep. This should be a 3 team race until the end. It would be nice if they fell on their face though. lol. Know what I mean?

Well, I didn't get to watch the game but I keep up with it on nfl.com. As a Falcon fan who's lived in NC for 21 years, I cannot stress how much I despise the Panthers. I am happy when they lose aeverything from football to fooseball. However, I just can't get too worked up over a presaeson game. Looking at the boxscore, they did much better against the run than we did. Other than a bunch of turnovers, it wouldn't seem as though they were as bad as we'd all hope.

Most of you are missing my point. I know it's just preseason, I know it means NOTHING. I love the way they lost. It was hilarious. In case you all didn't see it, the Panthers made a late 4th quarter drive and scored a td and converted the 2 point conversion to tie the game. They kicked off to the Giants and got them on a 3 and out. The Giants punted and the Panthers had the ball on about the 15 with like 20 seconds left. Their qb got the ball batted and the Giants ran it in for a game-winning score as time expired. It was hilarious (as a Panther Hater) to see them make a comeback and lose it so stupidly. It was funny. That is all. I enjoyed watching the dramatic loss. I don't think that loss means anything as to how the team will play in the regular season.

tough task against the Gmen... but both the panties and us have bigtime schedules this year. Everette Brown looked good against the scrubs so we need to account for him if he develops. It's important for the falcons to kick their a$$ so we can establish the new generation of football for the next 10 years. Only way to do it is flat out, hard nosed, relentless attack from whistle to whistle. Personally, I enjoy seeing division foes get smoked...really, I enjoy it. uh huh... I do... oh yeah, everybody now... we do.

Yes, its the preseason, which means looking at the final score tells you nothing. But if you watch the game you see how the 1st team competes against each other and how you identify rookies who will be impact players. I just watched that game and saw exactly what I thought- the Panthers have no DTs, and the Giants linemen were abusing the Panthers right up the gut

Yep....

Patriots were 0-4 last preseason, Lions were 0-4. Colts have lost 17 of the last 20 oreseason games. Preseason scores mean NOTHING

The only interesting thing to come out of that game was the fact that the Panties' starting run D looked very shaky. However, they'll prob find a replacement for Kemo, and the Giants have one of the best run O's in football.

Still, it raises hope that we'll be able to pound them on the ground...