Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Holiday

I HEREBY DENOUNCE MY FALCON HOOD

74 posts in this topic

it was good while it lasted. I been here since 88' and I'm just tired of losing. My dad always told me that the Falcons will let you down everytime.

I need more consistency. Maybe when the Falcon's have back to back winning season I'll come back.

your no fan of atlanta your a disgrace when we do have a winning season this season dont come back

RockPaperScissors likes this

After a very exciting season like last year, and all this exciting predictions by news caster for the upcoming year?

I smell a non Falcon fan to begin with. I could hold you to be genuine maybe if we where in a down year atm.

.... words fail me for once... i hate some of our fans, and love the rest of the "real ones"... Ryan jersey's on in december, a$$hole

I AM NO LONGER A FALCON FAN. I NOW SUPPORT THE EAGLES 100% ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY MY SEASON TIX SECTION 127 ROW 4 PLEASE HIT ME UP ON PM.

Man I've been looking for a Falcon hood for a long time and have never been able to find one. Just a hat and a couple stocking caps. Now I see that you have one and are getting rid of it, people like you make me sick.

One less dumbazz on our MB and posing as a Falcons fan......

Oh lord, how will we survive?

I don't even think the short bus would slow down for this window licker.

RockPaperScissors likes this

it was good while it lasted. I been here since 88' and I'm just tired of losing. My dad always told me that the Falcons will let you down everytime.

I need more consistency. Maybe when the Falcon's have back to back winning season I'll come back.

ROFLOL

Now we know this is a joke.

You want consistency & so you become an eagirls fan? The only thing they have a consistency for is choking. And consistency & a Vick fan??? Vick is the least consistent QB to ever play in the NFL. Looks like Peyton Manning (well, ok, not really) once a year & like Ryan Leaf 15 games a year, not really consistent at all.

Thank God you are leaving. Take the rest of the Vick bandwagoners with you! You guys that loved 1 player over the entire franchise need to get lost - in a hurry!

Dont come back, just keep following dogkillers career wherever he goes

That's not possible. If you are a TRUE fan of a team you can not change. I was born in Georgia and became a Falcons fan in 1966. I moved to Florida in 1975 and tried to become a Buc fan. Not possible. I will die a Falcon fan.

That's not possible. If you are a TRUE fan of a team you can not change. I was born in Georgia and became a Falcons fan in 1966. I moved to Florida in 1975 and tried to become a Buc fan. Not possible. I will die a Falcon fan.

**** yes Man. That is what being a fan means. I've been a Falcons fan since 1979. I've been through a few more lows than highs, but I have never given up on our team, and I never will. The OP doesn't even have a clue of what a true fan is.

I AM NO LONGER A FALCON FAN. I NOW SUPPORT THE EAGLES 100% ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY MY SEASON TIX SECTION 127 ROW 4 PLEASE HIT ME UP ON PM.

SO LONG PAL. :rolleyes:

it was good while it lasted. I been here since 88' and I'm just tired of losing. My dad always told me that the Falcons will let you down everytime. I need more consistency. Maybe when the Falcon's have back to back winning season I'll come back.

...and we formally denounce you as a pseudo-Falcons fan.

How can we miss you if you won't go away?

Buh Bye.

he's gotta be joking when he says back to back winning seasons.. we have the players to have many winning seasons on our roster, i'll take our players over the eagles anyday