Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Holiday

I HEREBY DENOUNCE MY FALCON HOOD

74 posts in this topic

You'll fit in with the Eagles fans. Apperantly they are pledging to create Eagle gear bond fires all over Philly. There should be plenty of vacancies for you.

so u were never a fan of the falcons just vick

:lol:

Hypotheticlly >>>

So he bought tickets( likely $500 or much more) this year cause it was so obvoius Vick was coming back to start?

I AM NO LONGER A FALCON FAN. I NOW SUPPORT THE EAGLES 100% ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY MY SEASON TIX SECTION 127 ROW 4 PLEASE HIT ME UP ON PM.

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this day would NEVER come. Make sure you gather up several hundred buses and take the rest of the Vickites with you. We'll lose no sleep over the fact that you've shown your true colors (actually, we'll probably sleep better).

Wait a minute, you KNEW that Vick was released, but yet still bought season tickets just because you thought that Vick might come back to the team he screwed over twice, and also gave him $130 Million, and that wasn't enough motivation to stop the dog fighting??

You are a pathetic fan, and I really hope nobody buys your tickets, if I lived in the Georgia area I'd be at the dome every moment I could be, seing as I'm a fan of the franchise not a fan of of an @sshat.

I AM NO LONGER A FALCON FAN. I NOW SUPPORT THE EAGLES 100% ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY MY SEASON TIX SECTION 127 ROW 4 PLEASE HIT ME UP ON PM.

How many tickets and do you have proof? Picture of the tickets and your seasons ticket card maybe? I'll take them if the price is right. Even let you keep the ones to the Philly game.

:lol: "Vick, is that you?????" :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Let's just enjoy the final days of Vick threads on this beautiful forum of ours. Our future is bright and once the village idiots are out, hopefully it'll be more civilized than ever? I have my doubts with some though :lol:

Let's just enjoy the final days of Vick threads on this beautiful forum of ours. Our future is bright and once the village idiots are out, hopefully it'll be more civilized than ever? I have my doubts with some though :lol:

I quit participating in Vick threads here a long time ago, strangely enough I am involved in one on another message board tonight though. :lol:

it was good while it lasted. I been here since 88' and I'm just tired of losing. My dad always told me that the Falcons will let you down everytime.

I need more consistency. Maybe when the Falcon's have back to back winning season I'll come back.

it was good while it lasted. I been here since 88' and I'm just tired of losing. My dad always told me that the Falcons will let you down everytime.

I need more consistency. Maybe when the Falcon's have back to back winning season I'll come back.

Way to photoshop fail by leaving Vick in the Fallcons jersey in your sig. :lol: Can you do anything right man? This is only the enternat, be real.

Is this the Doc Holiday I think it is? The one that sat on row 16 for years then moved down to row 4 about three years ago? If it is I know this is a joke cause you were a Vick hater since 2001.

Is this the Doc Holiday I think it is? The one that sat on row 16 for years then moved down to row 4 about three years ago? If it is I know this is a joke cause you were a Vick hater since 2001.

So, are you saying he is a fraud? :mellow: Ironic.

You know the Eagles fans are so vicious It wouldn't surprise me if they pelted Vick with milk bones, I mean common the snowballed Santa Clause.

You never were a Falcon fan you moron...have fun on the Philly MB, hope they like your crap.

RockPaperScissors likes this