Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Holiday

I HEREBY DENOUNCE MY FALCON HOOD

74 posts in this topic

I AM NO LONGER A FALCON FAN. I NOW SUPPORT THE EAGLES 100% ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY MY SEASON TIX SECTION 127 ROW 4 PLEASE HIT ME UP ON PM.

:blink: :huh: :blink: :huh: :blink: :huh: :blink:

you could have kept this to yourself...and in my book you never were a falcon fan

------------------------------------------------------

WE SORE HIGH,ATLANTA FALCONS PRIDE!!!

“THE QUALITY OF DECISION IS LIKE THE WELL TIMED SWOOP OF A FALCON WHICH ENABLES IT TO STRIKE AND DESTROY ITS VICTIM.”

A WISE FALCON NEVER SHOWS ITS FLAWS”

THE WING OF THE FALCON BRINGS TO THE KING, THE WING OF A CROW BRINGS HIM TO THE CEMETERY!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

our future with ryan turner white norwood gonzo jenks >>>>>>>>>>>>> eagles future with 2 qbs running on 30, 2 young speed WRs, lesean mccoy and westbrook who cant stay healthy

I tell you whats funny I supported Vick through all this and when he got signed my girl asked me if i wanted a Eagles Vick Jersey I said **** NO I only wear falcon red and black lol. But yeah good for him Now its time for our Birds to go to the SB!!!!!

I AM NO LONGER A FALCON FAN. I NOW SUPPORT THE EAGLES 100% ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY MY SEASON TIX SECTION 127 ROW 4 PLEASE HIT ME UP ON PM.

Are you joking? If not can I buy tickets to the Philly game? Seriously.

Well have fun with that I guess you only a Falcons fan because of Vick which is pitiful. No one should buy his tickets you should have to eat your money like someone said. SMH at this dude.

Why the drama? If you are wanting to sell your tickets then fine, no reason to fan base bash everyone by making a proclamation against a team that you apparently were never a true fan of to begin with, you are selling the FALCONS out, as though "You are a one man Michael Vick wrecking Crew". :lol: :P

Good luck and don't let the door hit ya in the....... well, you know the rest.

Falcons are gonna beat the eagles btw dec. 6th. No doubt about it! :D

I left them at the corner of RDA and McDaniels at the Vernon Forrest Chevron. I told the guy that you'd be picking them up around 2:00am. Have fun at the game!

:lol: :lol: noob :lol: :lol:

caps lock is on ..the true sign of a Vick fan

:blink: :huh: :blink: :huh: :blink: :huh: :blink:

you could have kept this to yourself...and in my book you never were a falcon fan

------------------------------------------------------

Concur with Choc.

You do an injustice to real team fans by calling yourself a fan of the team. I could at least respect the fact if you had said you were a Vick fan and now rooting for the Eagles. By the way, don't call yourself an Eagles fan either, eventually Vick may play elsewhere.

Just wondering, if you are such a follower of Vick, why in the heck did you purchase Falcon tickets? Everybody in North America doubted he would not be playing in Atl.

so u were never a fan of the falcons just vick