Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

=abrahamburger=

What does it mean if a FALCONS FAN

Would you say/do something?   92 members have voted

1. 1. Would you say/do something to them?

• Yes (explain)
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

227 posts in this topic

name='Joey563' date='Aug 14 2009, 11:43 AM' post='4951192']

not gonna happen, you and everyone on here talking tough (on both sides of the debate), are on the internet and wont do it in person. And if you or anyone else acts the fool at a game then you are tarded and everyone with laugh at your stupidity as you are being throuwn out on your butt.

first off I dont know who is what or does what off of the internet ... but as for me although im far from a gangsta or a thug I will fight when I have too and since your so tough yourself ... if you wanna be the person to put their hands on me or my wife like I said try me . I will give you my ticket section , cell phone # and my description ... all I did was state what any self respecting person would do in that situation. I can tell your a b!tch and dont understand that ...P.S im actually in the military and as you know I face heavy restaints if I was every in a situation like this . When family or myself are threatend by force than I have to live by my code I was raised on.

PS .... read my post again and then read your reply to it .... it doesnt pretain to what I said dummy

Hey were did you get that quote from Lombardi?

It was on the B.S. Report (Bill Simmons podcast) this week or last. He TRASHED us...

HAHAHAHA IMMA HAVE A NUMBER 7 JERSEY ON AN I DARE SOMEONE TO TRY AN HARM ME! YALL CRAZY .But yes man there is still Vick Fans in ATL and yes Vick is more exciting to watch than Matt Ryan,To be completely honest,and im a Falcon fan,but in ATL most of the people that still like Vick are black and we all know white ppl hate Vick,its so obvious,not all of them but most, they are the only ones wishing death on Vick over an animal an saying he should get life in prison over killing and animal.And dont deserve a 2nd chance.Im not racist im just stating facts.

The game is in the dome, right? I know we're all very hospitable to opposing fans and would never razz them.

I wouldnt but i would talk trash in a respectable manner

well i believe that after spending the offseason away from the message boards i believe it is time to return now.

Wearing a falcons #7 jersey at the dome that day is HIGH TREASON. It is insulting to Thomas Dimitroff, Matt Ryan, Mike Smith, and all the other high character people in this organization. Those people are not true fans.

Can't wait to wear my Atl MV7 Jersey! I live Vick. Ga Falcons! You hating people obviously were not at all those exciting games MV7 brought us! Whew - the dude flew against the panties!

I hear what you're saying and I do get it. I'm just saying that I may not understand it - I'm just not going to try to judge what it means. I would have to walk a mile in their shoes to understand what they feel - and it's too damned hot right now to be walking in shoes. :)

Seriously though - even though it seems a lifetime ago - it's still way too soon for everyone to put it behind them. There are passionate feelings on both sides. Time will heal us all eventually.

Not to soon for everyone,hahahhaha! you should've said most white people,not all but most and they are the only ones complaining about this,Lets not beat around the bush with this now,i remember when this first happened,on Espn they said they had a question up, askin is atlanta fan base split between black and white? and when they interviewed fans they said yea.Anyone who does'nt believe a guy doesn't deserve to making a living and supporting his family over killing an animal is an idiot.They should protest against all hunters,they should'nt eat pork,Chicken or fish.And for the record imma falcons fans an i will have a Vick Jersey on at the game! Truth be told Vick is more exciting to watch than Matt Ryan,truth be told.Vick earned that right.When ever you hear his name you hear the most exciting Qb in the league

first off I dont know who is what or does what off of the internet ... but as for me although im far from a gangsta or a thug I will fight when I have too and since your so tough yourself ... if you wanna be the person to put their hands on me or my wife like I said try me . I will give you my ticket section , cell phone # and my description ... all I did was state what any self respecting person would do in that situation. I can tell your a b!tch and dont understand that ...P.S im actually in the military and as you know I face heavy restaints if I was every in a situation like this . When family or myself are threatend by force than I have to live by my code I was raised on.

PS .... read my post again and then read your reply to it .... it doesnt pretain to what I said dummy

i replied to the part i bolded and to everyone talking tough, but if you read what i said you would know that... and God bless you and i respect you for what you do and i agree with your sentiment but i also stand by my statement that if you or anyone else acts the fool at a game over something as trivial as someone wearing a jersey you dont like, then you are a ******. But i see where i wasnt as clear as i should have been. Never said defending yourself was stupid, matter of a fact if i saw someone put their hands on a woman or a kid at a game i would be right there throwing down with you..

Also maybe it says if they're to poor to buy the new green vick jearsy maybe they didn't want to fork up the cash for a new Falcons jearsy (when they already bought one) either. Not neccsarily a political statment.

I haven't read through the 12 pages of "Nerdatron" and "Abrahamburger" witching at each other but I'll say this. I posed a thread a week or two ago letting everyone know Hibbetts had Matt Ryan jerseys on clearance for $30.

Anyone who wears a Vick jersey to that game is doing it intentionally. I agree with Swifty that anyone who would do that is not a Falcons fan but a Vick fan.

Someone said no one on here would have the balls to say something to someone if they did. It's not about having the balls, it's about not giving an ish. If they want to root for a player who did his best to cripple this franchise then they are a Vick or Eagles fan... period. I'm glad Vick is getting his 2nd chance but I will be honest and say that I'm not wishing him the best. I think he deserves his 2nd chance but that doesn't mean I have to like him.

Before anyone says I'm a "Vick hater" I advise you to go looking for old posts and see what I've had to say about him, very little. I supported him all the way until the day he admitted what he did, torture dogs. I can't say Vick was my favorite Falcon by any means ( I always thought he was a great athlete but not a great QB) but when he played here I supported him, even when he was being accused I defended him.

I don't think Abrahamburger was condoning violence, simply asking the board if they would say or do something. He didn't say "I'm going to punch anyone in the face who wears a Vick jersey"....

I think you were looking for some attention "Nerdatron" :lol: BTW, I'm just messing with you man... you do and dress up whatever you like.. to each his own.

Not to soon for everyone,hahahhaha! you should've said most white people,not all but most and they are the only ones complaining about this,Lets not beat around the bush with this now,i remember when this first happened,on Espn they said they had a question up, askin is atlanta fan base split between black and white? and when they interviewed fans they said yea.Anyone who does'nt believe a guy doesn't deserve to making a living and supporting his family over killing an animal is an idiot.They should protest against all hunters,they should'nt eat pork,Chicken or fish.And for the record imma falcons fans an i will have a Vick Jersey on at the game! Truth be told Vick is more exciting to watch than Matt Ryan,truth be told.Vick earned that right.When ever you hear his name you hear the most exciting Qb in the league

Your post is pure ish. Another dumba55 comparing torturing dogs to hunters. First off, I don't hunt. To compare the two is f'n stupid. Hunters eat what they kill. Did Vick eat the dogs he killed? As much as it is not accepted here I would have less of a problem with it if he shot a dog and ate it then I would if he strangled, drowned, beat, etc. a dog to death...

Maybe Vick is more exciting for you to watch, truth be told. I for one enjoing seeing a team play rather than one man trying to do it all. As much as I don't wish injuries on anyone I would LOVE for Vick to start the game for the Eagles against us, LOVE IT. Mainly b/c I want to see him do EXACTLY what he did here.... run around the backfield like a chicken with his head cutt off when he could be a team player and pass the ball. Well that's if he could hit the broadside of a barn... People make up excuses that he didn't have help here but he could have had a PB WR and still not passed the ball any better. People will see that Vick plays like he knows how to play and that he will play the same way he did before. Probably not as fast as he was so he better learn how to be a pocket passer or age is going to catch up with him and he will be out of the league by age 32...

You are not a Falcons fan... you are a Vick fan

well i believe that after spending the offseason away from the message boards i believe it is time to return now.

Wearing a falcons #7 jersey at the dome that day is HIGH TREASON. It is insulting to Thomas Dimitroff, Matt Ryan, Mike Smith, and all the other high character people in this organization. Those people are not true fans.

I agree 100% with this. Maybe I should have asked:

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SOMEONE WEARING A #7 FALCONS JERSEY AT THE DOME?

there not Falcon fans in my eyes

I think this is quite narrow minded in my opinion!!! I am a single income family and have 4 kids and my oldest son who plays football is a HUGE Falcons fan and bought a Vick jersey with money that he got for his birthday and to call him "not a true falcons fan" is WRONG!!!! I'm a big Falcons fan and he is just as much if not a little more......he usually gets on the Falcons website daily to see what is going on and reading articles online.....How many of you can say that???? He is proud of the jersey because in Tampa, we don't see that much falcons gear so when he saw it, he bought because it represented the Falcons.......

Later!

I haven't read through the 12 pages of "Nerdatron" and "Abrahamburger" witching at each other but I'll say this. I posed a thread a week or two ago letting everyone know Hibbetts had Matt Ryan jerseys on clearance for $30.

Anyone who wears a Vick jersey to that game is doing it intentionally. I agree with Swifty that anyone who would do that is not a Falcons fan but a Vick fan.

Someone said no one on here would have the balls to say something to someone if they did. It's not about having the balls, it's about not giving an ish. If they want to root for a player who did his best to cripple this franchise then they are a Vick or Eagles fan... period. I'm glad Vick is getting his 2nd chance but I will be honest and say that I'm not wishing him the best. I think he deserves his 2nd chance but that doesn't mean I have to like him.

Before anyone says I'm a "Vick hater" I advise you to go looking for old posts and see what I've had to say about him, very little. I supported him all the way until the day he admitted what he did, torture dogs. I can't say Vick was my favorite Falcon by any means ( I always thought he was a great athlete but not a great QB) but when he played here I supported him, even when he was being accused I defended him.

I don't think Abrahamburger was condoning violence, simply asking the board if they would say or do something. He didn't say "I'm going to punch anyone in the face who wears a Vick jersey"....

I think you were looking for some attention "Nerdatron" :lol: BTW, I'm just messing with you man... you do and dress up whatever you like.. to each his own.

Explain that though...I mean seriously b/c it's beyond me why it's just impossible to be a Vick supporter and still be a Falcon fan. That's just illogical to me.

Explain that though...I mean seriously b/c it's beyond me why it's just impossible to be a Vick supporter and still be a Falcon fan. That's just illogical to me.

If I said that then I did not mean it that way. What I'm saying is that if YOU or anyone else for that matter wears a Vick jersey to the Eagles game then you are NOT a Falcons fan. I'm not saying if you support or still like Vick you are not a Falcons fan. I would just find it completely disrespectful to Matt Ryan and the 2009 Atlanta Falcons to wear the jersey of your former QB who now plays for the opposing team.

Hope that clears that up...

If I said that then I did not mean it that way. What I'm saying is that if YOU or anyone else for that matter wears a Vick jersey to the Eagles game then you are NOT a Falcons fan. I'm not saying if you support or still like Vick you are not a Falcons fan. I would just find it completely disrespectful to Matt Ryan and the 2009 Atlanta Falcons to wear the jersey of your former QB who now plays for the opposing team.

Hope that clears that up...

So would it be alright to wear the jersey and tape qa piece of paper over the name???? What if you want to support the Falcons by wearing a jersey and just cover the name with tape....I'm sorry, but honestly I look at people's jersey to determine the team they are a fan of...most of the time I couldn't tell the name on the jersey becasue I don't care....I support the team not any 1 player.....

Go Falcons!!!!

If I wore a Vick #7 jersey to the game I am not a Falcon fan? How is that? Never mind that I have been a Falcon fan since the beginning 1966 or that I have been a season ticketholder for over 20 years. What gives you or anyone the authority to say who is and who is not a Falcon fan. By demanding that people live thier lives according to your (non)standards "communism"? People have the freedom to wear whatever number/jersey they want to any game they want. Unless you bought the jersies for the people to wear you have no sayso in the matter period.

Contradiction in terms. I said too soon both ways. If you are still a fan and still passionately believe that there is a divide - then it's too soon. As for the rest of your post - has nothing to do with anything I've ever posted. Did you read my posts at all or just want to grab one so you could ramble? Just sayin'

What does it mean if a FALCONS FAN, is wearing a #7 jersey at the dome on Dec. 6th?

It means they are either a Vick fan or an Eagle fan.

Atlanta is a transient city. I've sat near Falcon season ticket holders who will change jersies twice a year. Wife is a Cowboy. Husband is a Steeler. Both are Falcon fans. Cool with me.

I'm sure Blank appreciates the Vick merchandizing dollars from 01-06. The Eagles will get it this year. The NFL will benefit from every year he plays. Trust me.

I'm not so sure. After it was announced last night, I went over the their board and it was like going back in time to this board. All of the same arguments for and against were rehashed on their board. Some 40+ year fans were ready to quit on their team and others were breaking out all of the old apologist justifications. It was like ridding yourself of a disease and sending it to your worst enemy so yeah I had to jab them a little.

:lol: Good analogy. This board was intense several years back

What about kids who go to the game that wear Vick's jersey because when he was here he donated to their school/organization? Because Vick did do some community work for the Boys and Girls Club or something to that effect.

Trying to read your posts really, REALLY hurts my head.

Did any of them contribute to the destruction of this franchise like Michael Vick did? (There's some argument for Brooking, but that has to be in jest).

Ill be in section 134 wearing a Vick Jersey...come talk to me if you have a problem with it

Ill be in section 134 wearing a Vick Jersey...come talk to me if you have a problem with it

These teabagging birthers know better. They only step when there is absolutely no threat of them catching a beatdown. They may look at you but they wouldn't dare say shyt.

These teabagging birthers know better. They only step when there is absolutely no threat of them catching a beatdown. They may look at you but they wouldn't dare say shyt.

But they are world Baddest Blog Bullies!! As long as they are hiding behind something.... they are quick to try to punk you...... Yet they are the biggest Whinners on how they want their country back. Stop Whinning, and pull yourself up by the Bootstrap!