Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

=abrahamburger=

What does it mean if a FALCONS FAN

Would you say/do something?   92 members have voted

1. 1. Would you say/do something to them?

• Yes (explain)
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

227 posts in this topic

But the OP, apparently has some issues of his own. You say nothing to the next man no matter what he has on. Because it will speak for itself:

#2 jersey = Falcons fan.

Falcons #7 jersey = Vick fan, Falcons fan (or just doesn't have the money to get a Ryan or Turner jersey).

Eagles #7 jersey = Vick fan (possible Eagles fan).

Eagles #5 jersey = Apparently Lost. Lol.

So just mind your business and enjoy the game.

If you think someone wearing a #7 Eagles jersey is a Falcons fan, you are the one with the issues.

Unreal.

If you think someone wearing a #7 Eagles jersey is a Falcons fan, you are the one with the issues.

Unreal.

Real. If you are a true fan of something, you will be a fan no matter what. So you saying a Vick fan and a Falcons fan cannot co-exist within the same person?! So you saying, a person has to pick a side???

I tell you what ..... Im gonna wear my #2 jersey ..... and im gonna hold up an Eagles # 7 jersey and I dont give a d@mn what anyone thinks ...

Im a God fearing man, but with that being said im a grown man and more importantly a father. I really hope people have class , because I can promise you someone will get their @ss whooped if one of you fools( put ya hands on me ) and disrespect my wife or me.

P.S. GO FALCONS .. IM A FALCON FAN TILL I DIE , DONT GET IT TWISTED ..AND IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO MY QB IS , CHECK MY SIG HO3 !!!!!

shame I had to say this and I have Ghandi as my Avatar .... but I hate to say it but im not on his level yet , though I am trying

Real. If you are a true fan of something, you will be a fan no matter what. So you saying a Vick fan and a Falcons fan cannot co-exist within the same person?! So you saying, a person has to pick a side???

Wearing a Vick Eagles jersey: How does this possibly say "I'm a Falcons fan!?!?"

I tell you what ..... Im gonna wear my #2 jersey ..... and im gonna hold up an Eagles # 7 jersey and I dont give a d@mn what anyone thinks ...

Im a God fearing man, but with that being said im a grown man and more importantly a father. I really hope people have class , because I can promise you someone will get their @ss whooped if one of you fools( put ya hands on me ) and disrespect my wife or me.

P.S. GO FALCONS .. IM A FALCON FAN TILL I DIE , DONT GET IT TWISTED ..AND IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO MY QB IS , CHECK MY SIG HO3 !!!!!

shame I had to say this and I have Ghandi as my Avatar .... but I hate to say it but im not on his level yet , though I am trying

Well said.

Wearing a Vick Eagles jersey: How does this possibly say "I'm a Falcons fan!?!?"

The jersey won't say it, but my words and my heart will say it all. But the moral of this story is, yea you asked the question...but you don't even have the heart to approach someone supporting Vick. So you might as well leave things be.

Basically.

The jersey won't say it, but my words and my heart will say it all. But the moral of this story is, yea you asked the question...but you don't even have the heart to approach someone supporting Vick. So you might as well leave things be.

If I am sitting next to a guy with a Eagles Vick jersey on, I will not hesitate to say something.

If I am sitting next to a guy with a Eagles Vick jersey on, I will not hesitate to say something.

What if he tells you to go fornicate yourself? (because I wouldn't wear a Vick jersey but if I did and was questioned by anyone, that would be my response)

What if he tells you to go fornicate yourself? (because I wouldn't wear a Vick jersey but if I did and was questioned by anyone, that would be my response)

If he was wearing an *EAGLES* Vick Jersey? I'd say "I've had your mother, and myself is a better choice."

well i believe that after spending the offseason away from the message boards i believe it is time to return now.

Wearing a falcons #7 jersey at the dome that day is HIGH TREASON. It is insulting to Thomas Dimitroff, Matt Ryan, Mike Smith, and all the other high character people in this organization. Those people are not true fans.

Im sure if you ask any of the people you mentioned, they will NOT agree

If he was wearing an *EAGLES* Vick Jersey? I'd say "I've had your mother, and myself is a better choice."

and folks wonder why they get punched...

not gonna happen, you and everyone on here talking tough (on both sides of the debate), are on the internet and wont do it in person. And if you or anyone else acts the fool at a game then you are tarded and everyone with laugh at your stupidity as you are being throuwn out on your butt.

and folks wonder why they get punched...

Yeah, if someone tells you to go F yourself, you should punk out, take it, and not say or do anything. Nice correction., ma'am.

make sure u dont say nothing dat will start a riot....

as long as the guy in the vick jersey is making some noise and helping and cheering the falcons on then he is equal if not more a falcons fan that turn up late with there ryan jersey shout go falcons twice a game and leave early, those are the fans you should have a problem with not the fans of both the falcons and vick

Yeah, if someone tells you to go F yourself, you should punk out, take it, and not say or do anything. Nice correction., ma'am.

Yet you're the one who "wouldn't hesitate to say something"... and get the ball rolling... :rolleyes:

mfln130l.jpg

I'll be wearing my Finneran jersey cause I never had a number 7 but I wouldn't mess with someone for wearing it, people can root for whoever they want to imo. I'm sure there will be some Vick fans who will still be rooting for the Falcons, I got no problem with that, as long as he doesn't torch us that is, then it's everyman for himself, Ha! Ha!

but you choose to ask them the smart question though :D

Yet you're the one who "wouldn't hesitate to say something"... and get the ball rolling... :rolleyes:

mfln130l.jpg

Something and "Go F yourself" are not the same thing. You came up with this scenario, pictureguy.

Me: "I didn't know they sold back-up QB jerseys."

Them: "Go F Yourself."

Me: "You buying a Stalworth Eagles jersey next year?"

Complete the scenario instead of providing guesswork on this jenga game.

but you choose to ask them the smart question though :D

The game is in the dome, right? I know we're all very hospitable to opposing fans and would never razz them.

Something and "Go F yourself" are not the same thing. You came up with this scenario, pictureguy.

Me: "I didn't know they sold back-up QB jerseys."

Me: "You buying a Stalworth Eagles jersey next year?"

Complete the scenario instead of providing guesswork on this jenga game.

I'm sure you plan on being that pleasant...considering you're considering the situation "treason". :lol::rolleyes: