Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

=abrahamburger=

What does it mean if a FALCONS FAN

Would you say/do something?   92 members have voted

1. 1. Would you say/do something to them?

• Yes (explain)
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

227 posts in this topic

Is it open season on them?

You know it's going to happen... I'm not promoting violence in any way shape or form but, doesn't that type of action deserve a reaction?

well i believe that after spending the offseason away from the message boards i believe it is time to return now.

Wearing a falcons #7 jersey at the dome that day is HIGH TREASON. It is insulting to Thomas Dimitroff, Matt Ryan, Mike Smith, and all the other high character people in this organization. Those people are not true fans.

well i believe that after spending the offseason away from the message boards i believe it is time to return now.

Wearing a falcons #7 jersey at the dome that day is HIGH TREASON. It is insulting to Thomas Dimitroff, Matt Ryan, Mike Smith, and all the other high character people in this organization. Those people are not true fans.

I agree 100% with this. Maybe I should have asked:

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SOMEONE WEARING A #7 FALCONS JERSEY AT THE DOME?

I agree 100% with this. Maybe I should have asked:

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SOMEONE WEARING A #7 FALCONS JERSEY AT THE DOME?

That's the kind of attitude that is going to cause someone to get hurt.

I am not promoting violence in any way, but to turn a blind eye to the very real possibility that someone shows up in their Falcons Vick jersey is naive. Perhaps this is a deterrent which would be a positive thing. :)

I was one of the "no" votes. Fans can wear whatever they want, just like Roddy wore his "free Mike Vick" shirt on the field.

I was one of the "no" votes. Fans can wear whatever they want, just like Roddy wore his "free Mike Vick" shirt on the field.

Given the current situation, would Roddy pull the same stunt and show a "Go Michael Vick" shirt while playing the Eagles? I think not.

It means they are racist....quite simple....but it will happen.....Atlanta is a town defined by race....always has been, always will be.

I am not promoting violence in any way, but to turn a blind eye to the very real possibility that someone shows up in their Falcons Vick jersey is naive. Perhaps this is a deterrent which would be a positive thing. :)

you are not promoting violence, but you are annoying with all of these When Vick comes to Atlanta Threads. You were nowhere to be found until he signs. I hope he plays, and throws the ball out into the crowd, and hits you upside the head.

I know it's off subject, but you know who's going to get hurt?

Imagine those PETA freaks trying to protest up there in Philly? :lol:

Those fans don't fool around!

The first protestor to break out a picket sign might just end up having to have it removed from one of his/her body cavities. :lol:

Given the current situation, would Roddy pull the same stunt and show a "Go Michael Vick" shirt while playing the Eagles? I think not.

That's not the point. People pay to watch a game and should be able to wear whatever they want. I'm a Falcon fan and a football fan, not someone who needs to harass another fan unless it is all in fun. I hope Vick gets trucked on the 6th, IF he plays, but until then whatever.

you are not promoting violence, but you are annoying with all of these When Vick comes to Atlanta Threads. You were nowhere to be found until he signs. I hope he plays, and throws the ball out into the crowd, and hits you upside the head.

1) What was going on between the Harry Douglas injury, Roddy White's re-signing, and this game? Not much.

2) The other thread concerns Matt Ryan beating the Eagles and adding another page to his history book in Atlanta.

3) If he's aiming for me, I better be wearing an Alge Crumpler jersey because otherwise, the ball won't be anywhere near me.

4) Check all of my posts if you want, and you will find NO threads ever posted by me specifically about Michael Vick.

We should treat Vick the same way we would have treated Favre when he played the Falcons. All of this crazy talk makes me want to get a vick jersey and wear it.

1) What was going on between the Harry Douglas injury, Roddy White's re-signing, and this game? Not much.

2) The other thread concerns Matt Ryan beating the Eagles and adding another page to his history book in Atlanta.

3) If he's aiming for me, I better be wearing an Alge Crumpler jersey because otherwise, the ball won't be anywhere near me.

4) Check all of my posts if you want, and you will find NO threads ever posted by me specifically about Michael Vick.

You forgot 5...

That's not the point. People pay to watch a game and should be able to wear whatever they want. I'm a Falcon fan and a football fan, not someone who needs to harass another fan unless it is all in fun. I hope Vick gets trucked on the 6th, IF he plays, but until then whatever.

If you wear a Vick Falcons jersey to the dome on December 6th, you're (not you specifically, but in general) not a Falcons fan. Nowhere have I sated that I would harass someone for wearing a jersey. I can't speak for the 50,000+ other fans in attendance (thus why I made the poll).

Abrahamburger is a regular poster. He has contributed to some good discussions on this board. I just think he is thinking with his emotions on this issue and not his head.

you guys promoting violence against someone for wearing a Vick jersey make me SICK. This from the same people calling Vick a monster for violence against dogs, yet you guys promote violence against another human being because of a stupid jersey. You guys need a reality check.