Watching the Falcons on PC?

1989Fan

does anyone know of any legit sites where I can subscribe to watch all the ATL games online? something like Direct TVs Sunday ticket, but for a PC? (I am up in Pennsylvania)

I have a year left on my Dish deal so I cant get Sunday Ticket this year unfortunately. I have NFLN so I cant watch the preseason, but trying to figure out my best option. Local bars load up theri TVs with Eagles, Steelers, Giants, Cowboys and Jets every week.

I have watched them streaming in years past, but would like better vid quality and reliabilty.

thanks in advance!

nope 89 sorry. the only things i know of are the field pass (radio) and game pass (for out of country fans). i'd do a good search on google or something and see if you run across anything. i was looking for something like that about a month ago because there was a possibility that i might move to another state, but i couldn't find anything other then PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL type of stuff.

There used to be that one streaming site but the NFL cracked down on that. Dude you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding a bar that has all the games, that's what I had to do last year.

It's funny, cause in week 1, there were like eleven 1PM games, and I got to Buffalo Wild Wings, and they told me "we only have 13 screens available and we have to show the Redskins on 3 of them so we aren't showing the Falcons games. As a result, I missed the Jenkins play, but got to Hooters just in time for the long run by Turner.

There used to be that one streaming site but the NFL cracked down on that. Dude you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding a bar that has all the games, that's what I had to do last year.

It's funny, cause in week 1, there were like eleven 1PM games, and I got to Buffalo Wild Wings, and they told me "we only have 13 screens available and we have to show the Redskins on 3 of them so we aren't showing the Falcons games. As a result, I missed the Jenkins play, but got to Hooters just in time for the long run by Turner.

I think his concern is preseason games. I'm in smAlbany, NY so I am actually considering flying home just to see the game on the TV this weekend.

I'm going to see a lot of Falcons football for an out-of-towner this sesaon. The NE is the place to be. Have tickets to all ATL home games, the Patriots game, and the Giants game. Just have to score the Jets now :)

I think his concern is preseason games. I'm in smAlbany, NY so I am actually considering flying home just to see the game on the TV this weekend.

I'm going to see a lot of Falcons football for an out-of-towner this sesaon. The NE is the place to be. Have tickets to all ATL home games, the Patriots game, and the Giants game. Just have to score the Jets now :)

If you've got that kind of money to blow on a 1st preseason game where the starters might play 1 full series, how about cutting me a check. :P

I had an "in" on the Jets tickets, but I may be out of luck. My friend, who is in the navy, has Jets season tickets. Unfortunately, he's going to be transferring to a ship, and will probably do it over Christmas, so the only game he's going to get to go to this year is Jets/Falcons. If his orders change, I've got first dibs on the tickets, so if I get em, I'll hook somebody up with the extra seat if they want to meet there. I'm hoping to know by the start of the season.

Wow that's brutal, what a bummer. At least you moved and caught some of the game. I hate when they have to have multiple TVs on one game and don't show another, such BS.

That happen to me to man. I was at hooters n i said nobody is watching this screen can u put the falcons on there? they said no bc its connected to another tv located in the other side of the building. But i noticed the falcon game was on in the other side so I had to come n go during breaks to eat my wings it was bs so now i chill at my crib, connect the laptop to the tv in the living room n watch the streaming game. Falcons games arent a priority in ny... I hate watching the boring jets

thanks for the replies guys.

I was really hoping there was something licensed by the NFL that you can pay for but I was just to dumb to find it.

Oh well. Guess I will call dish and try to have them let me out of contract since their service tech and manager have not come to service my account for months despite repeat calls. :)

I was hoping to watch at home since my 7 year old is a Falcons fan too.

does anyone know of any legit sites where I can subscribe to watch all the ATL games online? something like Direct TVs Sunday ticket, but for a PC? (I am up in Pennsylvania)

I have a year left on my Dish deal so I cant get Sunday Ticket this year unfortunately. I have NFLN so I cant watch the preseason, but trying to figure out my best option. Local bars load up theri TVs with Eagles, Steelers, Giants, Cowboys and Jets every week.

I have watched them streaming in years past, but would like better vid quality and reliabilty.

thanks in advance!

ATL @ DET would be shown on NFL@ 4PM

I'll provide you website for the next game if they would show the game. LOL PIRATED is ILLEGAL

If you've got that kind of money to blow on a 1st preseason game where the starters might play 1 full series, how about cutting me a check. :P

I had an "in" on the Jets tickets, but I may be out of luck. My friend, who is in the navy, has Jets season tickets. Unfortunately, he's going to be transferring to a ship, and will probably do it over Christmas, so the only game he's going to get to go to this year is Jets/Falcons. If his orders change, I've got first dibs on the tickets, so if I get em, I'll hook somebody up with the extra seat if they want to meet there. I'm hoping to know by the start of the season.

lol...Things are not always as the seem. The ONLY way I afford to keep my season tickets is that I fly for free. I retired from a major airline in ATL last year. They made me a deal I was able to accept. I got a 30% raise to take a new job in Albany and they continue to fly me back and forth to Atlanta. I often have to drive to Boston (3h) or Hartford (2h) but the price is right.

Typically "Sport" bars or grills have anywhere between 10-50 tvs. If you're drinking(and tipping) they will put your game on if it's available to them. It won't be the 60" in the heart of the bar. But, they will get your game on if you're buying. Most, especially bigger ones, have no interest in limiting sales to any one fan base.

lol...Things are not always as the seem. The ONLY way I afford to keep my season tickets is that I fly for free. I retired from a major airline in ATL last year. They made me a deal I was able to accept. I got a 30% raise to take a new job in Albany and they continue to fly me back and forth to Atlanta. I often have to drive to Boston (3h) or Hartford (2h) but the price is right.

Ahhh, my step father-in-law was in a similar position, only he trained pilots for a major airline out of Atlanta (L1011 when they had them & another type airplane, forget which). He retired from said airline when he pretty much had to & now does the training from another company, with better hours/pay. I've flown many a trip on a buddy pass.

Just got some word on the Falcons/Jets tickets. My friend sent me a facebook message saying it's looking like he won't get home that weekend, so I'll probably be able to buy the tickets, but won't know for sure until he gets orders in hand next week.

Ahhh, my step father-in-law was in a similar position, only he trained pilots for a major airline out of Atlanta (L1011 when they had them & another type airplane, forget which). He retired from said airline when he pretty much had to & now does the training from another company, with better hours/pay. I've flown many a trip on a buddy pass.

Just got some word on the Falcons/Jets tickets. My friend sent me a facebook message saying it's looking like he won't get home that weekend, so I'll probably be able to buy the tickets, but won't know for sure until he gets orders in hand next week.

if you dont get them let me know. I will take them off his hands. :D