Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bring It

Today, Tues. - 3 PM Sirius NFL Radio

75 posts in this topic

He talks with a lot more confidence. How could some of the suckas on this board talk bad about this guy? This a genuinely good guy.

I agree. He seems soooo open and truthful. No hidden agendas.

Great guy.

Lots of talk about his competitive wrestling days in HS. He was state ranked.

Matt Ryan:

"My mechanics are better."

(On Tony G): "He's got such strong hands. The defense tells us they basically have to decide what they want to take away and hope we don't exploit what they dont."

"I'm the most inexperienced guy in that huddle."

"Tony is so smart, and has such a good feel for what the defense is doing. He sees the field like a QB and comes back to the huddle thinking exactly what I'm thinking."

"He (Booker) has been great so far in limited time. A smart, good football player."

"Statistics are not important. I just want to do whatever it takes to win"

"(Jenkins) has done a good job during camp. We're on the same page and we really hope to improve on last year."

Jenkins:

"I turn around and the ball's right there."

"(Tony and Marty) they bring a lot. You see their work ethic and how they get open and we try to do a lot of the same."

"Tony knows how to shake guys off. You try to take that in as well."

Matt again:

"We have thrown a lot more of that (QB calling plays) in this year. The staff has also taken what we diud right last year and improved on it."

"I have smart guys in the huddle and they don't kill you with questions."

"Erick Coleman has been great."

"I've been impressed with Thomas DeCoud, he has great range."

Jenks:

"Van Gorder really has (the secondary) flying around."

Jenks:

"Tony will have 1.5 guys on him and that will give Roddy, Me, Finn, etc a lot of one on one."

(On coach Smith)"Besides being a great coach, he's a great person to be around. He makes it fun. The atmosphere is a lot better and coming to work is enjoyable."

"(Smith) keeps it light, but he knows when we get on the field, it's all business. We're working hard, but we're all enjoying ourselves."

-Touched on the Kasevilharn hit from last season.

"That hurts, knowing how hard Harry worked. It's a tough loss. The coaches will have a good game plan to keep things rolling."

Matt again:

"I have smart guys in the huddle and they don't kill you with questions."

So do you think he is saying that this happened last year, or just a general observation?

Roddy: "Until Joe Horn, me and Mike Jenks had nobody to come in and show us the way. Until then, we were just teaching ourselves."

Yikes!

Like I said before...that was the "Do what you do" offense under Knapp. No real direction at all. It's a wonder we scored any points.

Like I said before...that was the "Do what you do" offense under Knapp. No real direction at all. It's a wonder we scored any points.

So just imagine how much coaching the QBs were getting. I am surprised we won as many games as we did. Sickening!!!!!! I knew those clowns were no good. Seattle will be picking #1 in 2010.

Man, in many, many ways this franchise was litterally BORN last year. Prior to Dimitroff / Smith & staff is was mediocre at best.

Jenks:

"Tony will have 1.5 guys on him and that will give Roddy, Me, Finn, etc a lot of one on one."

(On coach Smith)"Besides being a great coach, he's a great person to be around. He makes it fun. The atmosphere is a lot better and coming to work is enjoyable."

"(Smith) keeps it light, but he knows when we get on the field, it's all business. We're working hard, but we're all enjoying ourselves."

-Touched on the Kasevilharn hit from last season.

"That hurts, knowing how hard Harry worked. It's a tough loss. The coaches will have a good game plan to keep things rolling."

:huh:

Pardon?

Sorry I had to slack off on the notes., Had to run to a local bar and recover a pair of sunglasses I left there Friday night.

Lofton talking about how much film study.