Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bring It

Today, Tues. - 3 PM Sirius NFL Radio

75 posts in this topic

Sweet. I'll be tuning in.

I know they were at Carolina's camp yesterday but didn't know if they were planning on hitting the Falcons camp. Thanks for the heads up.

Pat Kirwan and Tim Ryan usually have long and lengthy interviews with players and coaches. Should be good stuff.

Pat Kirwan and Tim Ryan usually have long and lengthy interviews with players and coaches. Should be good stuff.

Two ultra sharp guys. The best.

Sweet. I'll be tuning in.

I know they were at Carolina's camp yesterday but didn't know if they were planning on hitting the Falcons camp. Thanks for the heads up.

lee, is that an authentic old helmet in your sig? It looks awesome. Wish the Falcons had red helmets again - either with the old or new logo. I think the black jerseys look cool with the red helmets and gray pants - kind of like the UGA look on the black outs..

Roddy: "Until Joe Horn, me and Mike Jenks had nobody to come in and show us the way. Until then, we were just teaching ourselves."

Yikes!

Roddy on now.

Had HUGE praises for coach Paul Petrino and his tough but fun style plus Joe Horn was a great mentor to him and Jenkins.

Had HUGE praises for coach Paul Petrino and his tough but fun style plus Joe Horn was a great mentor to him and Jenkins.

Had to do a double-take there!! Huge praise for who?!?!?! Ohhhhhh....Paauuuuul Petrinoooooo....gotcha ;)

I'm not sure I bought the Paul Petrino praise. He got led into bringing up Paul and I'm sure Roddy thought it would be impolitic to blast Petrino on the air. The tell to me was the "college offense" reference. I was waiting for him to bring up Joe Horn, and was glad he did because Horn gets villified around here for his play but people forget that he had a tremendous affect on our receivers in a really, really awful year. I was hoping he'd bring up Hue Jackson though.

Really tough to not love Roddy after this interview. What a bright and fun kid.

He's really relaxing now, Tim and Pat have done a good job letting him get settled and calmed down. Good interview.

Arthur to Roddy after the signing (on the field): "Congratulations. Protect your money. Come talk to me if you want some advice because I know people with more than you who lost it all."

How awesome is that?

Really tough to not love Roddy after this interview. What a bright and fun kid.

I agree. He seems soooo open and truthful. No hidden agendas.

Great guy.