PS3 Madden Online League/Franchise...Great Prize for SB XXIV winner

EA Forums

Looking for serious gamers who play for the love of the game. Rules are going to be NFL Style rules or the common rules played by most...no glitching, cheating, disconnects (with consideration given to bad connections). This league will consist of NFL style playing with salary caps and drafts. We will start the season soon and will discuss other pertinent information. We will try to play at least 2 games per week, but can pace it with the season if we agree. I would love to schedule everyone at a certain time every week...but again that is up for discussion. Let's discuss it so everyone can have fun. Good luck this season. I will place an emoticon on the division when it is full. If you are interested please include your:

PSN ID

Team

Name

Email

Alternative Team if yours already taken

AFC East- :)

Bills-ju_ice81

Dolphins-

Jets-lonnie5354

Patriots-Atripes

AFC North- :)

Bengals-JayReed1984

Browns-LaxRoxTopher

Ravens-DMBlaxsheep

Steelers-Strick99 (Paul)

AFC South- :)

Colts-terryrocks (Terry)

Jaguars-Felix Halson

Texans-Ymac3 (Brady)

Titans-COFLBOOMERSOONER (johnny)

AFC West- :)

Broncos-hokie713

Chargers-AerocoupeSS (NC Falcon)

Chiefs-

Raiders-Ironhead131 (Jamie)

NFC East- :)

Cowboys-DarthPerverse (Damion)

Eagles-jwill264 (red falcon)

Giants-RingleaderWolf (Keith)

Redskins- terryrocks

NFC North- :)

Bears-slevens_9th (mitch)

Lions-ATLUGADAWG (DuB)

Packers-Terry6969

Vikings-inkogninja78

NFC South- :)

Bucs-skertmcgert

Falcons-Prodigy746 (Emir)

Panthers-Incubus940 (Casey)

Saints-dajudg3

NFC West

Cardinals-doooooh7 (Tony)

Rams-Dlo27

Seahawks-

49ers-Nef77

The winner of Super Bowl XXIV will receive a FREE copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome red...please post your the rest of your info. Join the discussion on the ea forum...or let's discuss it here.

How should we handle Free Agents?

I'm thinking of 7-10 min quarters

Sim style play...no going for it on 4th down all the time...especially in your territory.

No cheese..nfl style again

How many games per week?

We need to finish the 1st season by November 1st...so we can get the winner their Free game.

I have heard of two good systems on handling Free Agents. One would be to set up a draft like order that is reverse order of the teams rankings (ovr rankings, lions having first priority). Another is a bidding system where every team is assigned a certain number of points and then the highest bidder on each player wins.

7 minute quarters sound good to me. Also sim style play is definitely a plus, I was in a lot of PC leagues back in the day and it makes the game much more enjoyable. I would say 2-3 games per week, depending on how fast everyone else can get them done.

I want to take the Lions....nowhere near being my team but they should have the tools to be a decent team by now.

PSN ID ATLUGADAWG

Team Lions

Name DUB

Email Trapmuzik@gmail.com

Alternative Team if yours already taken Get serious who would take the Lions? BUT in case they are taken I'll take the Cardinals.

I want to take the Lions....nowhere near being my team but they should have the tools to be a decent team by now.

PSN ID ATLUGADAWG

Team Lions

Name DUB

Email Trapmuzik@gmail.com

Alternative Team if yours already taken Get serious who would take the Lions? BUT in case they are taken I'll take the Cardinals.

Done

I like the idea of the FA draft. Let's just use the same draft order as this year's draft...1. Lions, 2. Rams 3. Chiefs 4. Seahawks...etc