Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-Will.OwnsCP3

SF game tailgaiting

21 posts in this topic

i'll be there... probably not tailgating though... i love when the falcons come out here... i was there when D-Hall got roasted last year year... :D:D:D good times...

im going as well.. hey we should all start a tail gate party in SF.. i would sooo do it but i dont have a truck or anything to set up for a BBQ ill be down to bring beers or w/e if you guys are down.. it would be sweet though

it would be sick, this is my first time in hostile envoirment, last time i just went to atlanta, we should start a new thread or what? what lot should we meet in? whos bringin what? whos all going? we should really orgnaize this it'll be badass guys esp for us cali falcon fans seeing that there are sooo few of us

Yall can pull off a pretty good tailgate without a truck. I'm sure the grocery store sells those one time bbq grills that comes with the charcoal for about $5. If not just by some sandwich meat, bread, chips and dip along with some beverages. Buy a $1 table cloth and spread it out on the trunk of the car. Buy a cheap cooler for $3 and your tailgate is official.

Come on guys "YOU CAN DO IT"

I will be there...will have a rental car...have no clue where I'll be parking...but will have some beer, throwaway grills, brats, and a few side items..... I can update you on my location that Sunday morning on Twitter, email, phone call..whatever it takes... pm me your contact info and I'll reply.

I will be there...will have a rental car...have no clue where I'll be parking...but will have some beer, throwaway grills, brats, and a few side items..... I can update you on my location that Sunday morning on Twitter, email, phone call..whatever it takes... pm me your contact info and I'll reply.

sounds good man ill park next to you if i can and will get this going, what all do you want me to bring?

ill give you my cell later this week so we can keep in contact cuz i never been to candlestick ether

sounds good man ill park next to you if i can and will get this going, what all do you want me to bring?

ill give you my cell later this week so we can keep in contact cuz i never been to candlestick ether

Take pictures...

Sounds like a plan....maybe we can meet somewhere before parking....my Bro-in-law knows the way around and where to park, so chances are we can do this. B)

Lets try to cordinate a talegate area the key is to buy a parking pass i will have one its more of a talegate area only concrete in enclosed area mainly season tix holders have them.If any one wants to set it up email me i will leave my cell # i am local to the area. bayboy87natl@yahoo.com

Interceptor430 likes this

I have only been out in Cali since june and am very excited about this game. My wife an I will be coming up from monterey and are definately interested in tailgating with some other Falcons fans. We will bring some food if anyone is interested. ugajones@gmail.com

Thanks a lot, we're really missing football from back home and are really looking forward to the game and tailgaiting.

Hey, bayboy87natl, ugajones and others;

I saw your tailgating thread and I"m down. I'm in Monterey, CA. also .ugajones@gmail.com. So where is everyone meeting at and when? I'm trying to get there real early and cheer with some other Atl fans.

--

Jamaal Lockett

Cell: (831) 402-9993

Email: jamaalflash@gmail.com

alright we all need somewehere to meet before parking that way we go in together and we can park next to eachother.. where are we meeting? what time? does anyone know a good spot thats good to meet off the 101?? cuz thats basically where candlestick is off of.. ill be comming from south 101 to the stick we should like meet at a hotel parking lot or something easy to spot

alright we all need somewehere to meet before parking that way we go in together and we can park next to eachother.. where are we meeting? what time? does anyone know a good spot thats good to meet off the 101?? cuz thats basically where candlestick is off of.. ill be comming from south 101 to the stick we should like meet at a hotel parking lot or something easy to spot

Please keep checking the Official San Fran TailGate thread in the Road Trip section.

Bayboy87natl and I plan to caravan from San Ramon area... details coming asap.

Please keep checking the Official San Fran TailGate thread in the Road Trip section.

Bayboy87natl and I plan to caravan from San Ramon area... details coming asap.

sounds good, yeah u guys just give me a locaction or better ill message u my number an just hit me up along the way when I head down there.. what time are u guys gonna meet up at? that way i know when to leave

sounds good, yeah u guys just give me a locaction or better ill message u my number an just hit me up along the way when I head down there.. what time are u guys gonna meet up at? that way i know when to leave

Will let you know all of that as soon as it comes together. Got your number now. Thanks!

Seeya Sunday, and talk to you before then.

Go Falcons!