ANDERSON SILVA IS AMAZING

I agree he is that good. Maybe homeboy was just scared. He fell down when he thought he was gonna get hit. He should of just tapped out when the bell rang.

Almost all fighters have some feeling of anxiety or nervousness going into a fight. However, Forrest isn't a *****. He is use to getting hit, and he often starts fighting his best after getting hit hard. Silva is just that good.

Silva has always done the same antics. The only reason it is controversial now is because everybody's favorite (Forrest Griffin) was on the opposite end of it.

And for those crying about Anderson's antics, what about Forrest running to the back right after the fight before the post fight interviews?

Griffin wasn't really knocked out cold. He gave up (waved to the ref to stop the fight) after being rocked. He couldn't take the *** whooping any longer. He went down from such an easy punch because Anderson had already rocked him several times, and he knew it and had no way of defending himself or delivering any punishment (he could barely lay a hand on Silva).

On the MMA Live on ESPN.com last night after the fight they were asking the question of who should fight Anderson Silva next. Stephen Bonnar (from TUF Season 1 Finale with Forrest Griffin) was a guest host and suggested that Silva and Lyoto Machida should fight.

Anderson Silva vs. Lyoto Machida would be an incredible fight!!

I love some mixed martial arts, that and football are the only sports I will watch. You have to give Forest a pass for going down after his freaking jaw has been broken. Speaking of injuries I gained a whole lot of respect when Uriah Favor broke his hand against Mike Brown in the first couple of rounds and fought him for another 3 rounds rounds one handed.