Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissBlackandRed

Away Games? Where to go!

7 posts in this topic

Where does everyone go to watch the away games?! (Not you guys who are lucky enough to GO to away games!)

I'm talking bars, anything! I don't want to be at a dull bar, I need other fans who love our falcons as much as i do!

Let me know something ASAP! I know the preseason games are around the corner and yeah they aren't THAT big a deal but I still want to get a group together to watch the games!!

Thanks!!!

-Rita

Where does everyone go to watch the away games?! (Not you guys who are lucky enough to GO to away games!)

I'm talking bars, anything! I don't want to be at a dull bar, I need other fans who love our falcons as much as i do!

Let me know something ASAP! I know the preseason games are around the corner and yeah they aren't THAT big a deal but I still want to get a group together to watch the games!!

Thanks!!!

-Rita

When we can't go, we definetly hit up the bars and know all the best spots. PM me towards the end of the week and I'll let you know what we are doing for the Lions game. Dipper and I are working something out now...

Hey, I am waiting to hear from Taco Mac at Lindbergh Plaza on Piedmont. I will call the manager today if no responce by 11am. Lets start to spreading the word...

Lindbergh City Center

573 Main Street

Atlanta, GA 30324

(404) 574-5813

Hope to see you there....