Andrew Hawkins

I'm not saying that HD is out for the year, but as a Falcons fan I've learned to expect the worst. For anybody who watched 4th & Long (the reality show to win a spot on the Cowboys roster), I think Andrew Hawkins would make an interesting signing as a punt returner and 5th WR. He has mid 4.3 speed, great toughness, smarts and plays bigger than his 5'8 frame and seems like he'd be good on special teams.

Flame away

EDIT: HIGHLIGHTS

does Hawkins own any records in the ACC? i didnt think so, we dont need a ST player we have plenty of them Middleton could return also

Dez White was quite the ACC receiver too. What's your point? Also, Kelly would be a ST player if he even made the roster.

Middleton could return....and is smart enough but doesn't have the natural physical ability of Hawkins.

Im not gonna lie. I thought about the same thing but I was thinking about it before HD got hurt. I watched every episode of 4th & Long and Hawkins played the hardest of any of the guys on the show. He had great instincts as a gunner on special teams. If anything he wouldn't be any worse than bringing in Lyons just to cut him the next day like we just did.

Not on Weems Jock here,

Personality I dont see what they see in Him.

"Fourth and Long

He was a contestant on Michael Irvin's football reality show Fourth and Long. Hawkins was a runner up, losing to fellow reciever Jesse Holley who received an invitation to attend the Dallas Cowboys training camp and a shot at making their roster.[5] He was cut on the final episode along with Ahmad Smith."

Andrew Hawkins: "Definitely. I am the type of guy who couldn't care less about stats. I worry about the team."

Andrew Hawkins: " I am one of the fastest players coming out and one of the hardest workers. "

4.34- Hawkins Punt Returns, so He is the best candiate to replace HD I have seen today.

I like his build looks like he could take a Pounding there,

How Good Was he on D,

it said he was two way player,

first since 1948 at his College

He can defiantly cover Punt batter than Most!

Here is some High School Highlights

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">