HARRY DOUGLASS

sumslap

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am no fan of Roddys hold out.

But thinking that HD sprain was his fault is pretty silly.

So in a parallel universe roddy comes to camp and Trey lewis knee gets sprained becuase he was 10 seconds late to a sctretching exercise. he was late because Bob whitfield was visting and mentioned to trey as he was running out that white was here.

**** Roddy.

Now your saying something of the same calibur.

Your assumption is that the number of reps taken at practice has increased based on roddys presences, it has not.

Sure HD count of reps may have been adjusted, but not the total number of all receivers. So if roddy was there based on your view and no slight conversation etc, changed any thing up until the point of injury( not posiable, but for the sake of argument ) just changed the person taking that particular rep. SOMEONE ELSE WOULD BE INJURIED.

do to the law of random **** happens, it isn;t Roddy's fault.

I didn't read the whole thread, so I don't know what all has been said. I saw HD go down from the other side of the field. He was going one on one with on of the DB's. from what I could see it looked like there was some contact between the two when HD went to make a cut. He kind of hobbled on one leg for a second and then went down. He eventually got back up with some help, but then laid down again and the cart came and got him, he sat in the front while they took him off. I didn't have the best view, but that's about the best explanation I can give. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

the fact that there are a lotta cry babies in here blaming Roddy White for not being at camp is moronic. i say im glad he wasnt there yet and it could have been him that got hurt. im sad that i was someone important like HD but this gives Roddy's agent more leverage to get something done so he can get his financial situation dealt with

holy shhhiiit! this is really bad i hate roddy! this is beginning to feel like we will have problems in the passing game with roddy not being happy therfore not playing at his best level and HD injured!??????? WHY DOES THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO US!! i used to wake up and check our webpage to see if roddy was getting his extension already and now this? UNBELIEVABLE, we need to do something NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

You're really ********. Like, I would tell you to die in a fire, but I'm afraid all your ****** matter would go up into the atmosphere and rain down on other people, thus contaminating them with your brand of ******.

Here's an update. Take it for what it's worth. All we can do now is pray.

Falcons coach Mike Smith confirmed that the injury suffered by PR/WR Harry Douglas on Wednesday was to his knee.

It's early and the team is waiting on test results, but it doesn't sound great. "You can’t speculate," Smith said. "Anytime you lose any player it’s not the best situation. Harry is an integral part of our team."

You can't be serious.
retardation is at a high level in here
Vattt?? You are meaning to tell me it is NOT Sharoddy's fault that Hairy Douglas got hurt! Impossible. It is all his fault. Trade him now!!!
Do you think HD possibly got hurt on purpose because he was mad that Roddy hasn't been given a new extension? Just something to think about.

/retardation

smh @ this tomfoolery

HI GUISE! :) :)

You can't be serious.

A question from the presser with Coach Smitty today:

With Roddy White out Harry Douglas was taking more snaps. Was Harry making the most of his opportunity?

“Harry had a good year last year and he’s had a good four or five days of camp as well. We’ll know more a bout Harry’s situation in the morning.”

Am I psychic or what?