HARRY DOUGLASS

sumslap

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now here we go naming as many people we can that have walked on a torn ACL. im not saying it is impossible but i can name more that cant walk on a torn ACL than the people who can. can we stop all this 'if somebody has a valid point im gonna everything i can to dispute it' ****. heck Ray Allen got his eye poked out in a game before and still played. if it happened to me i wouldnt have played another game any time soon because we are two totally different people.

and i hope he meant contusion because concussions dont cause people to grab legs... :huh:

holy shhhiiit! this is really bad i hate roddy! this is beginning to feel like we will have problems in the passing game with roddy not being happy therfore not playing at his best level and HD injured!??????? WHY DOES THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO US!! i used to wake up and check our webpage to see if roddy was getting his extension already and now this? UNBELIEVABLE, we need to do something NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

LMFAOOOOOOOOO smh

holy shhhiiit! this is really bad i hate roddy! this is beginning to feel like we will have problems in the passing game with roddy not being happy therfore not playing at his best level and HD injured!??????? WHY DOES THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO US!! i used to wake up and check our webpage to see if roddy was getting his extension already and now this? UNBELIEVABLE, we need to do something NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

?? My brain hurts.

wow, your dramatic, we dont even know the extent of Harry's injury for all we know it could be a severe knee sprain, or something like that, and Roddy will get his contract done soon, so therefore he would be happy, your just overly dramatic

yo calm down man,your alive

FOAL taking over.

Some people forget that last year the reason we we're able to go 11-5 is that we pretty much had no one get seriously injured. Y'all act like we are supposed to get through camp and pre-season with everyone healthy. Last year we got lucky, HD got hurt this year, and he won't be the last.

FOAL taking over.

Some people forget that last year the reason we we're able to go 11-5 is that we pretty much had no one get seriously injured. Y'all act like we are supposed to get through camp and pre-season with everyone healthy. Last year we got lucky, HD got hurt this year, and he won't be the last.

I agree, too many people overreacting, we just need someone to step up until he comes back, thankfully the WR have been playing pretty well during camp.

I hope this isn't major. That said, we can take an offensive injury better than a defensive one at this point. If a key cog on defense goes down we are in deep trouble. We have some pieces on offense.

The glass is 1/2 full. If it turns out to be a sprain, it's 3/4 full.

An offensive injury to a second year player is not good. However, if that players name is not Matt Ryan, it is survivable.