Meet our O-Line

Jedi-Falcon

From left to right: Tyson Clabo, Harvey Dahl, Todd McClure, Justin Blaylock, and out of view Sam Baker

slideshow_1202366_7.jpg

Lo there do I see my father. Lo there do I see my mother, my sisters, and my brothers. Lo there do I see the LINE of my people, back to the beginning. They bid me take my place among them. In the halls of Valhalla, where the brave live on forever.

slideshow_1202336_1.jpg

A face only a mother could love? Falcons tackle Tyson Clabo smiles despite a busted chin after taking a spill during day 4 of training camp in Flowery Branch, Tuesday, August 4, 2009. Clabo tripped over some pads while running a footwork drill and took a ding to the amusement of his teammates. Curtis Compton / ccompton@ajc.com

Look at the 2nd "feature" on falcons website. It's an interview with Dahl and Baker. Hilarious, both of them give short to the point answers and seem like they would mess someone up in a heartbeat.

At one point Baker was asked if Dahl made him grow that massive beard. Baker gave this nasty look and said "No." all flat faced. One of those things you have to watch, thought it was funny.

At one point Baker was asked if Dahl made him grow that massive beard. Baker gave this nasty look and said "No." all flat faced. One of those things you have to watch, thought it was funny.

Yea I loved that to bad you could not see the look on the dudes face that asked the stupid question.

From left to right: Tyson Clabo, Harvey Dahl, Todd McClure, Justin Blaylock, and out of view Sam Baker

slideshow_1202366_7.jpg

These dudes are beast! Even the coaches are scared of them, as evidence I mean they must have used the coaches memo that said "Maintain a clean shave" for toilet paper!!!

Is that a band aid on Clabo's chin? Or is that what's left over from dinner! :lol: :lol: :P

I'm glad they are on our FALCONS team!!!

Harvey Dahl has received a lot of media recognition this off-season. He was voted one of the most nastiest players in the NFL by many league sports outlets. He has drawn comparisons to Conrad Dobler, which is considered an Honor for Offensive Linemen.

And it should be fun to watch that "come-from-the-bottom-out-of-nowhere-guy" raise the bar this season and live up to his hype this season. That dude is the best run-blocker in the NFL. If he can just adjust a little in his pass protection he would be a unanymous Pro-Bowler every season.

Lo there do I see my father. Lo there do I see my mother, my sisters, and my brothers. Lo there do I see the LINE of my people, back to the beginning. They bid me take my place among them. In the halls of Valhalla, where the brave live on forever.

Great quote 13th warrior!