We just signed who?

palifalcon

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Save your time this is all that was in the thread^

Dicky Lyons Jr Link

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Dicky Lyons Jr

Boy can hit. Whats his specs?

Dicky Lyons Jr Link

put on 200 pounds... starting center... :lol:

Boy can hit. Whats his specs?

Agree...not to burst anyone's bubble but the D player saw him for maybe a half a second before he was hit. He was in full run/pursue mode, not defend and protect my arse/take a hit mode.

I was never that big but as a receiver I jacked some LB's n DB's up on crackback blocks. Same deal. They weren't looking and not at all ready.

Not taking anything away from him, but if they were on a head to head 5 yards apart drill knowin' each other was comin' the outcome could have been completely different....that's all.

Good research finding the vid.

Agree...not to burst anyone's bubble but the D player saw him for maybe a half a second before he was hit. He was in full run/pursue mode, not defend and protect my arse/take a hit mode.

I was never that big but as a receiver I jacked some LB's n DB's up on crackback blocks. Same deal. They weren't looking and not at all ready.

Not taking anything away from him, but if they were on a head to head 5 yards apart drill knowin' each other was comin' the outcome could have been completely different....that's all.

Good research finding the vid.

so hes our hines ward...ill take it :D

Right before camp they signed Winborn and had to cut Bobino to make room for him on the 80 man roster.

Now during camp they sign Lyons but cut no one, how did they stay within the 80 man limit?

Or is Lyons taking the vacancy left by White not entering camp? Will someone be cut if White comes in?