WWE RAW....DX Return

Top Flight

After being defeated by lame Legacy members (Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase) The Game HHH gave a hint to the crowd and Legacy that he might make a phone call to get a "partner". Then told them "If you're not down with that, I've got two words for you!"

Everyone knew who HHH was talking about........Do YoU???? LoL

i havent really watche raw religiously since they stopped the DX segments last time. I love the ruckus they cause

LoL that is great....i remember when they pretended to be the mcmahons and then the spirit squad came out and POOP just fell from the sky!! LOL "You're full of crap". i wonder if that was real sh*t?

Man, the Austin/Rock/DX/Foley era was just incredible. Everyone was hilarious and putting on great matches. Put these next to any nWo segment and they are just on another level. Such great comedy.,

yeah, why i said attitude era >>> anything else wrestling wise my good man.

but you can't do half the stuff they did back then, TV has become just plain ********.

I am ready for this special guest GM thing to end. It's terrible watching these guys come in and clearly they know very little about wrestling. It's just a promotion for them.

Also if I have to see any form of Orton/Legacy vs. Cena/Bautista/Triple H I am seriously going to throw up. I mean I swear I think it's been three weeks straight now that Triple H has wrestled Legacy.

The bad thing is that when you think about it I don't think the WWE has any other guys ready for main event pushes right now so that's all they have. If it were any other time The Miz would be a mid-carder and would never get a chance at a main event match.

I am ready for this special guest GM thing to end. It's terrible watching these guys come in and clearly they know very little about wrestling. It's just a promotion for them.

Also if I have to see any form of Orton/Legacy vs. Cena/Bautista/Triple H I am seriously going to throw up. I mean I swear I think it's been three weeks straight now that Triple H has wrestled Legacy.

The bad thing is that when you think about it I don't think the WWE has any other guys ready for main event pushes right now so that's all they have. If it were any other time The Miz would be a mid-carder and would never get a chance at a main event match.

This is what I keep saying to my buddies that keep watching wrestling. Every time I flip to it there is a Cena/Bautista/Orton/HHH match or they are hyping one up. I don't want to see those 4 lame ***** wrestle eachother anymore. Plus, the WWE will get 10x better the second they release Big Show. What a big, boring *** waste of space.