RODDY WHITE UPDATE COMING UP ON ESPN FIRST TAKE

RIGHT NOW ESPN 2

EDIT: Reporter said Rodyy is holding out for more money(duh). Wants a deal around Greg Jennings. Said it is tough on our mindset. And we are facing adversity. What would be best for roddy is to get the contract done now. If this is what a reporter does I could be one of the best ever.

Con Law I, Payment Systems, Federal Income Tax I, Labor Law, Wills trusts and estates. No classes on friday . . . thursday night Bar Review is going to be fun this year, especially not having to worry about 9:00 Civ Pro on friday mornings :lol:

With those classes you should be having BAR REVIEW everynight. That's why certain people are born to do certain things....JEEZ!!!

Nice, I don't have Friday classes either B)

Our Bar Reviews are on Friday though. I am working with a retired Federal Judge to get a position this fall, otherwise I am adding Tax. I got evidence and PR out of the way this summer. Should be a busy second year.

Nice. We are one of the few schools that do evidence first year, it was a ***********. I'm glad to be done with it though. I'll put off PR till 3rd year probably. The attorney I work for asked me to come back next summer, so I've basically got a job waiting on me when I gradute if I keep my grades up.

Nice. We are one of the few schools that do evidence first year, it was a ***********. I'm glad to be done with it though. I'll put off PR till 3rd year probably. The attorney I work for asked me to come back next summer, so I've basically got a job waiting on me when I gradute if I keep my grades up.

Congrats man, keep up the good work!

I despise ESPN. They just did an entire segment on the NFL, contracts, etc, and no mention of the Roddy situation. It has been over an hour. I am turning this garbage off. If someone can summarize it, I would like to know what they say when I get back...

:lol: They're a-holes!