Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The-HM Grind

2009 season wallpaper

36 posts in this topic

smh

**** SMFH, we should remove our f.o.a.l sig, its most likly not his work.

i mean whoever hasnt yet

i guess i might have to have slick nick work something up for me. his sigs are way tight.

Cody I can't find the sig / .psd that he ripped off of to use my Future of Atlanta sig. Can you find it? Do you think he could actually do that sig by himself or no? I don't want to use it if it's tainted and/or ripped off of someone else's sigs...

i guess i might have to have slick nick work something up for me. his sigs are way tight.

Thanks man, anytime.

Cody I can't find the sig / .psd that he ripped off of to use my Future of Atlanta sig. Can you find it? Do you think he could actually do that sig by himself or no? I don't want to use it if it's tainted and/or ripped off of someone else's sigs...

ill go look around a little later. Its possible he did it by himself but idk man

**** SMFH, we should remove our f.o.a.l sig, its most likly not his work.

i mean whoever hasnt yet

I ain't getting rid of mine until HM tells me that he did indeed rip it off. I'm not turning on my F.O.A.L brother like that without hearing his side first.

I ain't getting rid of mine until HM tells me that he did indeed rip it off. I'm not turning on my F.O.A.L brother like that without hearing his side first.

come on man. your a smart guy. Theres a reason he hasn't been here since we said this :lol:.

Look around the o2 forums and you can see he did. its not to terribly hard

come on man. your a smart guy. Theres a reason he hasn't been here since we said this :lol:.

Look around the o2 forums and you can see he did. its not to terribly hard

I've been off the boards for about two weeks, I didn't have a clue he hasn't been on here since then lol dang.

I've been off the boards for about two weeks, I didn't have a clue he hasn't been on here since then lol dang.

lol yeah man...hes awol