Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The-HM Grind

2009 season wallpaper

36 posts in this topic

I think the actual schedule part could have been done a bit better, but then again you don't see me making wallpapers do you? Great job man :D

he's a ripper....i think he's just that same guy who's always around here with diff screennames but this time he stepped up his game by stealing psds...srsly man, just learn how to use the program urself. do u rly need approval that badly? learn the way everyone else here is learning.

he's a ripper....i think he's just that same guy who's always around here with diff screennames but this time he stepped up his game by stealing psds...srsly man, just learn how to use the program urself. do u rly need approval that badly? learn the way everyone else here is learning.

The schedule he made, should have showed that it was a rip.

dude the more i look around the more stuff i see that he ripped...

it's almost impossible to stop plagiarism on the internet now a days...and it rly turns u off from doing this at times because i'm sure he has taken some of our work and posted it on other boards claiming he made them...

****, I thought HM was a real artist. But no, one ripper more... ****, what is wrong with you people? Make your own pieces and you'll get credit from them. You are not getting better with ripping other people's work.

The schedule he made, should have showed that it was a rip.

Yeah but I'm a noob :P

I still like it HM. Just gotta keep working on the schedule part. I have great 3d logos of all the teams for another project I was doing if you want them!

Yeah but I'm a noob :P

I still like it HM. Just gotta keep working on the schedule part. I have great 3d logos of all the teams for another project I was doing if you want them!

You like it? You are offering your logos for a RIPPER? You really are noob. <_< :blink:

You like it? You are offering your logos for a RIPPER? You really are noob. <_< :blink:

its his personal preference? Shut up about it.

Well, I could care less if he used someone else' work without giving credit. I didn't do it, I wouldn't ever do it. If I like it, I can't help that. If I gave him logo's and he wanted to slap those on there, I would probably use that as a desktop.

Well, maybe we have a little bit different perspective here. I consider myself as an artist (not a great one, but average :D ) and ripping someone else work is the most pathetic thing one can do. I think those rippers should be burned on bonfire.

And...yeah...I always use just my own wallpapers. It's a good way to be productive. When I get bored to my wallpaper, I have to make a new one. :)

i hate when people criticize a person graphic likes and dislike. its all opinion

No no, it wasn't about the wallpaper as an art piece. It was about the fact that it was ripped. More like a principle aspect, not an artistic opinion.

****, he made my sig! Cody, who did he rip this one from do you know?

i havent seen man. just look at the o2 forums and you'll find it most likely. But it looks like HM isnt coming back anytime soon.

i havent seen man. just look at the o2 forums and you'll find it most likely. But it looks like HM isnt coming back anytime soon.

Wow... I'm too lazy to look at who the artist was that he ripped this off of, but I've decided to stop using it. Thanks for the heads up, Cody.

BTW, nice Pacman sig. Always gotta show some love for Manny. ^_^

Wow... I'm too lazy to look at who the artist was that he ripped this off of, but I've decided to stop using it. Thanks for the heads up, Cody.

BTW, nice Pacman sig. Always gotta show some love for Manny. ^_^

thanks man! yeah i was afraid if i passed it up the opportunity he would beat me up