Interceptions for the Secondary?

WineBird

A question for those of you lucky enough to be able to go to camp.

In J. Mike's blog he mentioned that the secondary has 12 interceptions so far.

Who's throwing them? Are the backups getting picked on, or is Matt Ryan getting careless with the ball?

I love the idea of a defense that is creating turnovers, I just get nervous when our offense is the one turning it over.

A question for those of you lucky enough to be able to go to camp.

In J. Mike's blog he mentioned that the secondary has 12 interceptions so far.

Who's throwing them? Are the backups getting picked on, or is Matt Ryan getting careless with the ball?

I love the idea of a defense that is creating turnovers, I just get nervous when our offense is the one turning it over.

The picks are being thrown by each of the four quarterbacks evenly. I must say though, 95 percent of them are just as good a defensive play as a bad throw. Nothing to panic about here. I've seen streaks in camp where great quarterbacks throw some picks. This is the time you work kinks out.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Not panicking, just dying of thirst for football and need details :)

Haha, nice pun, I'm sure it was intended. Where in B'ham do you live? I'm moving back up there next week to start my second year of law school at Cumberland. I hope we get more falcon games on tv this year.

The picks are being thrown by each of the four quarterbacks evenly. I must say though, 95 percent of them are just as good a defensive play as a bad throw. Nothing to panic about here. I've seen streaks in camp where great quarterbacks throw some picks. This is the time you work kinks out.

Being a bit old school I will call this ho hum.

Wake me when the DB's start picking off more meaningful passes.

Even if it is a bad throw, the DB's in all due respects should be pouncing

all over it.

But it sounds like the youths have a taste for blood.

Haha, nice pun, I'm sure it was intended. Where in B'ham do you live? I'm moving back up there next week to start my second year of law school at Cumberland. I hope we get more falcon games on tv this year.

I live on the Mountain Brook side of Irondale. East side of town. Bout 10 mins from Southside.