Only One Man Can Replace Roddy White

And dat's me, Laurent Robinson. But unfortunately you all traded me to the Rams! I told ya'll I had potentials and ya'll didn't listen. Look where you at now. All Roddy has potentials for is holding out and potentially going to get 4 double cheezeburgers from mcdonalds!

But I tell you all what... I will come back if my demands R met.

first I want an apology from arthur blank hisself. ...and I want it in print in the ajc ...and on the ajc.com

second - I don't want to block ...ever. 'sides, ya'll got mike turner, he don't need no blocker.

I want a lifetime supply of peanut butter

6 roles of duct tape, a shovel, 3 duffel bags and no questions asked.

Purple Rain on Blu-ray. If it isn't available on blu-ray I want to have the very first copy on blu-ray.

And a blu-ray player too

A Bob Marley poster

and some papers!

sorry yose had to goes, specially after yose threws that blocks that sprunged Norwood for a td gainst New Awlins. I was scared of this happenin cause I don't trust RWhite. RWhite ain't no good blocker either; hail, he ain't blocking at all now.

you know you're starting for the rams this year next to donny avery right? just checking.

Like I say, I got potentials. Potentials to play for 2 teams. If the Rams was an AFC team, I'd be a probowler on the AFC squad and the NFC squad... But I wouldn't play in the game cause it would be before the Superbowl and I'd have both my teams in the 'Ship!

sorry yose had to goes, specially after yose threws that blocks that sprunged Norwood for a td gainst New Awlins. I was scared of this happenin cause I don't trust RWhite. RWhite ain't no good blocker either; hail, he ain't blocking at all now.

I feel ya... I ain't gotta block. DB's think I'm gonna block they just go down, they know I make it do what it do...

And dat's me, Laurent Robinson. But unfortunately you all traded me to the Rams! I told ya'll I had potentials and ya'll didn't listen. Look where you at now. All Roddy has potentials for is holding out and potentially going to get 4 double cheezeburgers from mcdonalds!

But I tell you all what... I will come back if my demands R met.

first I want an apology from arthur blank hisself. ...and I want it in print in the ajc ...and on the ajc.com

second - I don't want to block ...ever. 'sides, ya'll got mike turner, he don't need no blocker.

I want a lifetime supply of peanut butter

6 roles of duct tape, a shovel, 3 duffel bags and no questions asked.

Purple Rain on Blu-ray. If it isn't available on blu-ray I want to have the very first copy on blu-ray.

And a blu-ray player too

A Bob Marley poster

and some papers!

Nice.

My only comment is if you could have stood up to NFL level hitting you quite possibly could have been in Roddy's position. Right now you're a long way away. I'm jus sayin.

If I was holding out, it wouldn't even matter. Everyone knows I'm a natural athlete. Like Greg Louganis.
I have to admit I thought you were the best pure WR on the team the last two years.

But you might need to go to the CFL cause you're struggling in the NFL.

Roddy is light years ahead of you.

Seriously though I think you got skills. Maybe you can get it it on with the Sheep.

This is Gazoo year three though. It's now or never. You're in the same position Busterson is in.

Laurent, I remember the "Roam the Dome" event last year I was in your line and you talked on the phone the whole time while you were signing autographs. That was rude, what do you have to say for yourself?

Who are you? You ain't nobody. I was on the phone with my agent telling him about my potentials. I ain't gonna apologize you taking care of my bidness over talking to some nobody that wants me to write on their t-shirt.