Justin Field's update dawg fans and something on Khairi Fortt.

SacFalcFan

Not sure if many know who he is. He is a walk on. He has been terrific on special teams and played some at lb. Last year he was moved to fullback due to brannan's injury. Well he tore his acl and his dad said the next two weeks will say a lot about whether he can play this year or not.. The knees seems to be doing very well, but full recovery and getting back to playing we will know in a few weeks. The update is good however and it's great to hear he is doing very well.

Also fyi I heard some good stuff about Khairi Fortt. A phone call from someone who covers recruiting on another site backs up what I heard. In short uga is in it for him and we are in better shape than penn state fans want to believe. In short he has family in Georgia and his parents are planning on moving down south. He hit it off great with Jancek and left Dawgnight really high on uga.

Not sure if many know who he is. He is a walk on. He has been terrific on special teams and played some at lb. Last year he was moved to fullback due to brannan's injury. Well he tore his acl and his dad said the next two weeks will say a lot about whether he can play this year or not.. The knees seems to be doing very well, but full recovery and getting back to playing we will know in a few weeks. The update is good however and it's great to hear he is doing very well.

Also fyi I heard some good stuff about Khairi Fortt. A phone call from someone who covers recruiting on another site backs up what I heard. In short uga is in it for him and we are in better shape than penn state fans want to believe. In short he has family in Georgia and his parents are planning on moving down south. He hit it off great with Jancek and left Dawgnight really high on uga.

nice...do you think deon rogers still sticks with us regardless of what Fortt does?

nice...do you think deon rogers still sticks with us regardless of what Fortt does?

deon's coach has said time and time again when asked that deon is 100% dawg.. Deon has showed out at every camp he has been to.. he was one of the best lbs if not the best lb at seminole showcase. Deon will be a 4 star lb before nsd. He is a great prospect and uga hit gold with him. also they are set up very well with a 2011 prospect who is a teammate of Deon for next year.. allen is a cb and he is a terrific prospect. and whatever fortt does it won't affect deon..

deon's coach has said time and time again when asked that deon is 100% dawg.. Deon has showed out at every camp he has been to.. he was one of the best lbs if not the best lb at seminole showcase. Deon will be a 4 star lb before nsd. He is a great prospect and uga hit gold with him. also they are set up very well with a 2011 prospect who is a teammate of Deon for next year.. allen is a cb and he is a terrific prospect. and whatever fortt does it won't affect deon..

You think there is much chance any of our current commits switch? I feel like they are all pretty solid and don't really have any worries, but there are a lot of people nervous about it.

And what you think our shot is with Fortt? 50/50?

You think there is much chance any of our current commits switch? I feel like they are all pretty solid and don't really have any worries, but there are a lot of people nervous about it.

And what you think our shot is with Fortt? 50/50?

i have said i felt deon rogers would be the one guy who could switch and i still feel that way.. what his coach says and what he says aren't the same IMO. deon doesn't know what commitment means. yes i think it's 50/50 with fortt now.