I made an *** out of myself today

Jedi-Falcon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I am really bi-polar and need medication. I dont know any more.

HAHAHAAH yeah you are

Do you remember going crazy when Laurent Robinson was traded??? How do you feel now! He's slated to start and Roddy is holding out lol

I would prescribe some trileptal or Depoakote...maybe some Risperdal for the psychosis

Jedi is a prime example of a poster that thinks he is better than someone simply because he has a higher post count. In reality all he simply does is pop into threads and drop one liners to get a reaction out of people. He adds nothing football related to this board accept the presence of another fair weather fan. He is the first one to jump ship in the middle of a game when something doesn't go right, and the first one to get back on the bandwagon when we play good.

I create maybe one thread every month, and I am only interested in talking about my team. IF I decide to talk about something else I do it in the respected forum. Does that mean it will get as many views? No... but I could care less about the attention, I just want to be a fan and talk football.

If I have a problem to a particular poster, and I am wrong, I will either own up to it in the created thread, or PM the poster to personally apologize. I don't create a thread calling everyone's attention to myself, because I do not need it to feel good inside.

Because I dont want what I have to say now to be buried in a thread. I want the ones affected by me to see what I feel - front and center.

You did the right thing Jedi. I hope they except your humble apology. The only way to make it better would be to send me a box of cash to ******** right after you send them flowers and a nice card.

Jedi is a prime example of a poster that thinks he is better than someone simply because he has a higher post count. In reality all he simply does is pop into threads and drop one liners to get a reaction out of people. He adds nothing football related to this board accept the presence of another fair weather fan. He is the first one to jump ship in the middle of a game when something doesn't go right, and the first one to get back on the bandwagon when we play good.

I create maybe one thread every month, and I am only interested in talking about my team. IF I decide to talk about something else I do it in the respected forum. Does that mean it will get as many views? No... but I could care less about the attention, I just want to be a fan and talk football.

If I have a problem to a particular poster, and I am wrong, I will either own up to it in the created thread, or PM the poster to personally apologize. I don't create a thread calling everyone's attention to myself, because I do not need it to feel good inside.

Not true. The bipolar part might be. He is DIFFERENT. But I don't think post count has much to do w/his uniqueness. And his pessimism even bleeds into his optimism. If he was a "ship-jumper" he'd have been gone long ago.