Falcons Rvial Info

I just heard that Kellen Winslow, of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is out with an ankle injury. I'm sure this surprises no one other than Bucs fans (as he hasn't played a full season since entering the league), but I find it quite amusing. I've been enjoying listening to Bucs fans explain why this was going to be the year that he stayed healthy. I realize it's still preseason, but there's no way dude plays a full 10 games this year.

I just heard that Kellen Winslow, of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is out with an ankle injury. I'm sure this surprises no one other than Bucs fans (as he hasn't played a full season since entering the league), but I find it quite amusing. I've been enjoying listening to Bucs fans explain why this was going to be the year that he stayed healthy. I realize it's still preseason, but there's no way dude plays a full 10 games this year.
I hope he can.

As a fan of the NFL I hope for 100% health for every team every year.

As a fan of the Falcons coming up on his 11th back to back attempt I pray for good health. Lofton already has a tweak.

Most of the back to back attempts were because of either schedule or injuries. We definitely have the schedule. Here's to get health.

I hope he can.

As a fan of the NFL I hope for 100% health for every team every year.

As a fan of the Falcons coming up on his 11th back to back attempt I pray for good health. Lofton already has a tweak.

Most of the back to back attempts were because of either schedule or injuries. We definitely have the schedule. Here's to get health.

Oh, I certainly don't wish an injury on any player. I just feel sorry for the Bucs for placing that much hope in a guy whose proven he's as tough as a crystal dollhouse.

Well did anyone see that thread about how "Brutal" their camp is? No breaks, full pads all day, no veteran breaks, full pace. sounds like and injury fest to me.

Yeah, I've heard that too. I hope for the players sakes they survive. Even for the ones that don't get injured, they're gonna be exhausted by mid season.

Apparently Jonathan Stewart was a no go too for the Panthers.

Jonathan Stewart-RB-Panthers Aug. 3 - 6:59 pm et

Jonathan Stewart was not on the field for the Panthers' first day of training camp practice Monday.

An explanation hasn't been given, but Stewart missed all of OTA season with a sore Achilles' tendon and it may still be an issue. The team has been very secretive about the injury, but by all accounts Stewart was supposed to be back by now. The ailment resulted from Stewart's college turf toe problems. There's been no known discussion of Stewart needing Achilles' surgery.

Source: Darin Gantt on Twitter

From Bucs Camp Report in Tampa Tribune:

- A few minor injuries, but nothing serious. Antonio Bryant and Kellen Winslow both are day to day with minor injuries. It's bound to happen just getting going in camp, and you just hope that the Bucs, and the 31 other teams can avoid any big injuries (The Eagles already lost their starting MLB for the year).

Link to Article