William Moore is playing at 6'0 218lbs

atljbo

Thomas Dimitroff just said William Moore is at 218lbs now..... I really think that is HUGE of William Moore...... We should be able to really see his 4.4 speed at 218lbs..... Ive been seeing hearing good things about William Moore at training camp.

Thomas Dimitroff just said William Moore is at 218lbs now..... I really think that is HUGE of William Moore...... We should be able to really see his 4.4 speed at 218lbs..... Ive been seeing hearing good things about William Moore at training camp.

Yes sir that is what i am talking about. That is a great weight for Moore at SS, he is really showing good work ethic coming to camp at 218.

i was just about to PM that to you and let you know he got back down around 220. i know you said he can be the guy from his jr year if he got back down to the 220 weight. he's committed.

LOL.... yea.... The Sensation just hit me with a pm saying that too....lol

But yea..... Thats HUGE boss.......

I wonder what was up with all of this 237 crap? I think he was even put in at that weight recently in OTA's. He didn't look like it and I highly doubt he lost 15 lbs in a month. Maybe though. I have to say that Turner doesn't look like his listed 256 either. He looks the same to me as last year. Even Smitty said he was the same weight as last year. I don't get it.

That is real good. That was one of my concerns with him along with his tackling technique at times. He came up against the run real good

this weekend. I want to see him more in coverage though. BTW he didn't look to be 227lbs. to me this weekend either. Good job Willie Moe.

That is real good. That was one of my concerns with him along with his tackling technique at times. He came up against the run real good

this weekend. I want to see him more in coverage though. BTW he didn't look to be 227lbs. to me this weekend either. Good job Willie Moe.

The coaches want to take it slow with the rookies and they want the rookies to play to their strengths. Moore's strength is playing the run and playing in the box. I think eventually they will work with him on coverage, but just not yet.

That was my only problem with William Moore...... After his jr year William Moore had sugery so he wasnt able to practice so dude ballooned up to 235........ I believe his injuries and his weight help him back his senior year

I think soo too. If he stays at that weight and is pretty healthly we got ourselves a Star.

That was my only problem with William Moore...... After his jr year William Moore had sugery so he wasnt able to practice so dude ballooned up to 235........ I believe his injuries and his weight help him back his senior year

Kept him out of the top 10 too. Bad for him but good for us. He'll get his in his second contract. I love this guy. Decoud is good too. Not sure who will win this battle. Going to be fun to watch. If Coleman wasn't our only leader in the secondary I'd think his job was at risk. It won;t be though. Got to have at least one leader in that secondary.

The coaches want to take it slow with the rookies and they want the rookies to play to their strengths. Moore's strength is playing the run and playing in the box. I think eventually they will work with him on coverage, but just not yet.

Why do we think that he is not good in coverage, you are right if we are just going by his SR season, but he played pretty well in coverage he Jr season which is why he was believed to be a top 10 pick if he declared.